Roadiebase Air Shelter
Note: Roadiebase Deluxe Walls are not included and can be purchased separately.
Roadiebase Air Shelter KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
PLENTY OF CONNECTION OPTIONS
Connect to a wide range of campervans, 4WD/SUV vehicles and Zempire Air Canvas, Pro & Evo tents.
EXTRA DURABLE CANVAS FABRIC
Equipped with our strongest and most breathable fabric to stand the test of time. Waterhead rating also improves with age.
FULLY INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
No poles needed so it’s even faster to set up & pack up. More stable and durable than traditional pole systems.
SINGLE POINT INFLATION
Inflates in under 2mins from a single point, with air release taps to make deflation faster.
ADD-ONS TO ENHANCE
Enclose your shelter with extra walls or convert it into a tent with an inner tent, plus explore loads of other add-ons to enhance your setup.
Hi-vis webbing strap with quick release buckle provides a secure attachment point for a lantern.
Roadiebase Air Shelter Videos
Roadiebase Air Shelter Detailed Features
LAYOUT | Measuring 4.2m x 2.9m, the rectangular shape fits neatly onto standard campsites and there’s plenty of headroom with a max head height of 260cm. Zempire air tents & 4WD/SUV vehicles connect to the shorter sides, while the Camper Link connects to the larger sides.
VENTILATION | Upper expel vents in the roof allows warm air to escape to minimise condensation, while also preventing the Roadiebase to lift in high winds. Equipped with Zempire’s canvas materials, our most breathable and durable to keep you cool in summer and resilient year-round.
CONTENTS | In your generously sized canvas shelter bag you’ll find: your shelter, pump (with pressure gauge and pump hose), instructions, a repair kit and 2 x webbing compression straps.
DELUXE WALL S - An additional zip-on wall that easily connects to the shorter sides of the Roadiebase. Features PVC & mesh window options for enhanced ventilation and visibility.
DELUXE WALL L - Extend your shelter's coverage with this zip-on wall that connects effortlessly to the longer sides of the Roadiebase. Choose from PVC & mesh window options for customizable comfort.
CAMPER LINK - Seamlessly connect your Roadiebase to the side of various campervans. This add-on zips onto the shelter's longer sides, providing a convenient and weather-protected link.
4WD LINK - Connect your Roadiebase to a range of 4WD & SUV vehicles. This link attaches to the shelter's shorter sides, granting secure and sheltered access to your vehicle's boot.
TM/TS LINK - Elevate your setup by easily attaching your Pro TM V2, Evo TM V2, or Evo TS V2 tent to the Roadiebase Air Shelter. Enjoy an expanded and integrated outdoor living space.
CANVASLITE LINK - Upgrade your Airforce 1 V2, Atlas, or Titan setup by connecting the Roadiebase to the front awning. This addition creates a spacious and safeguarded area.
AIR ELITE LINK - Enhance your Delta Force V2 or Fortress V2 setup by zipping this link onto the front awning. Connect the Roadiebase for a comprehensive and upgraded configuration.
INNER TENT - Transform your shelter into a tent with a waterproof inner room. The clip-on design conveniently provides an enclosed space for sleeping, storage, and privacy.
ROOF COVER - Reduce internal temperatures and shield the roof from UV degradation, pollen, tree sap, and debris.
SOLID GROUND SHEET - Keep your shelter's interior clean and protected with this durable ground sheet. Designed to make packing up easier and maintaining a tidy space.
NOTE: Some optional add-ons may not be available in all markets.
Roadiebase Air Shelter Specs
- 260cm / 102.3in
- Inflatable Airsystem tubes - Cross Beam
- Single point inflation
- 220gsm Polycotton Canvas
- 1,200mm (improves with age)
- UPF 50+
- 12.2m² / 131ft²
- 20.7kg / 45.6lbs
- 420cm x 290cm / 165 x 114in
- 82 x 45 x 43cm / 32.3 x 17.7 x 16.9in
- 220gsm Polycotton Canvas
- 8 x Nickel plated (6mm x 180mm) + 4 x Rock Stakes (9mm x 200mm)
- Adhesive Repair Patch
- Zip Ties x 2
- Single Action Large Bore Pump, Alloy Shaft With Built-in Pressure Gauge
Roadiebase Air Shelter Features
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Multiple deflation points Allows faster deflation to speed up pack down and prevents air from getting trapped in one leg when rolling away.
- Welded cross tube The centre cross legs are joined, creating a stable structure that inflates from a single point.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Lap felled seams Lap felled seams create a strong and attractive seam connection without the need for seam sealing.
- Heavy duty 220gsm Canvas canopy
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Vertical side walls Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Lantern hanging attachment
- Power cord rigging
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Moulded foot rests
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- Guide Straps
- Rock Stakes Included
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Lower webbing support straps
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Canvas Our strongest and most durable fabric for protection in transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Draw string closure & tension straps
Roadiebase Air Shelter Care And Protection
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your shelter away wet. If you must take your shelter down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your shelter, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your shelter. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
Roadiebase Air Shelter Warranty
5 YEAR CANVAS SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tents, that's why our CANVAS SERIES tents come with a reliable guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 5 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Roadiebase Air Shelter Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - Roadiebase