AIR CANVAS SERIES0190109-001
Fortress V2 KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
GUSSETED REAR WINDOWS
Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
3 WAY WINDOWS
Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
SINGLE POINT INFLATION
Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability
A stable structure that deploys at the same time as the tent, making set up and pack away faster and easier than ever
Creates an indoor/outdoor flow within the tent and can be poled out, providing extra shade and airflow on warm days
Fortress V2 Videos
Fortress V2 Reviews
Posted onBeauty of a tentWhat an amazing mansion!! The longest part of setting up was working out which way we wanted to face our tent. Super easy and quick for this mama to put up and so warm to sleep in. The carry size is quite heavy but every gram of it is worth it ????
Fortress V2 Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Fortress features our most popular tent layout. Rooms at one end of the tent offer privacy and can be divided in two by attaching the included curtain. Once divided, each room has its own internal door, rear window and 3-way side window. The sides of the main living area can be fully opened to create another entry/exit or to allow for maximum airflow. The front wall of the central living area completely zips open creating a seamless transition between the indoor and outdoor living areas of the tent.
VENTILATION | The Fortress is constructed from durable and breathable Poly Cotton Canvas. This canvas creates an environment that is cooler during the day and warmer at night than polyester fabrics. To further increase air circulation throughout your tent, the Fortress features a large number of ventilation options. All windows in the tent can be opened from the inside, allowing complete control over privacy and ventilation from within the tent. The rear bedroom window features gusseted window covers that allow for protected airflow in any weather when guyed out.
CONTENTS | Tent body, Single action pump (pump hose, valve adaptor, pressure release valve, pressure gauge), Peg bag (4x 11mm Crinkle cut pegs, 38x 8mm Crinkle cut pegs, 5mm guy ropes), Awning Pole Bag (2x Gold passivated Awning poles, 2x 5mm Guy Ropes), Repair Kit (Fabric patches, spare isolation tap, tap wrench, zip ties), Instruction manual, 2x webbing compression straps
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES | AIR ELITE SUNROOM - Encloses the front awning area for extra indoor living space and weather protection. ROOF COVER - Reduces heat inside the tent and protects the roof from UV damage and debris. GROUND SHEET - Protects the bottom of your tent and keeps the floor clean and dry, making pack up easier.
NOTE: Some optional accessories may not be available in all markets.
Fortress V2 Specs
- 240cm / 94.5in
- 240cm / 94.5in
- Oversized inflatable airsystem tubes
- 220/340gsm polycotton canvas (walls)
- 340gsm polycotton canvas (roof)
- 1,200mm (improves with age)
- UPF 50
- 14x14, 220gsm PE
- 21.0m² / 226ft²
- 10.5m² / 113ft²
- 10.5m² / 113ft²
- 10.1m² / 109ft²
- 75.0kg / 165lbs
- 139 x 72 x 52cm / 54.7 x 28.3 x 20.5in
- Awning Pole Set Canvas
- High Pressure Pump
- Repair Patches
- Bedroom Dividing Curtain
Fortress V2 Features
- Cabin design Angled frame components offer spacious interiors and excellent headroom across the entire tent.
- Deflate taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Free standing design The pole structure enables the tent to stand on its own without pegs. Useful for hard ground, platforms or for moving your tent to a new site without taking it down.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Isolation air lock taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- Multiple deflation points Allows faster deflation to speed up pack down and prevents air from getting trapped in one leg when rolling away.
- Oversize tubes Large diameter air tubes provide maximum stability in windy conditions.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Breathable polycotton canvas Our strongest and most durable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
- Durable 220gsm floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for total protection when pitching on rough ground.
- Lap felled seams Lap felled seams create a strong and attractive seam connection without the need for seam sealing.
- Natural fibre blend Cotton fibres swell when wet, sealing out the weather without the need for waterproof treatments or coatings, offering natural weather protection while maximizing breathability and comfort.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- 340gsm strength panels We have used a thicker and stronger canvas fabric in key areas for additional strength and weather performance.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Full side openings Creates an indoor/outdoor flow within the tent and can be poled out, providing extra shade and airflow on warm days.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Open plan layout With a spacious interior, you have complete flexibility in how to organize and furnish your living space.
- Sewn in internal wall Provides total privacy between the living and sleeping areas of the tent.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Fibre coated mesh Canvas tents are built to last, so all components need to stand the test of time. Fibre coated mesh offers the best balance of lightweight ventilation and durability.
- Full length windows Allows total control over airflow and privacy. Provides maximum bug proof ventilation on hot days and a secure, weathertight seal in bad weather.
- Zip around internal window covers Internal window covers allow you to open or close your windows without leaving your tent. Full zip-around panels ensure you are completely protected from the outside elements.
- Rear external window covers Window cover panels allow you to control airflow and privacy as needed.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Gusseted rear window Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Clip out dividing curtain included Converts the rear sleeping area into 2 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Dividing curtain attachments Creates private rooms with their own entry/exit when in place and an open plan space when removed.
- Roll away D doors (2) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Door locks A simple strap and clip on the inside of your tent attaches to the door zipper slider and "locks" your door closed for safety and security.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning valance panels Valance panels anchor the front corners of your awning and provide an attachment point for the optional sunroom.
- Clothesline attachment rings Internal rigging points are provided to hang clotheslines and other accessories in the awning area.
- Guide Straps
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- 5mm 100% polyester cord Super strong 5mm Guy ropes provide sturdy anchoring for your canvas tent with minimal stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladders (2) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Living area storage ladders (2) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Twin layer canvas haul bag Durable haul bag with large reinforced carry straps on each end of the bag. Ideal for a 2 person carry.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Fortress V2 Additional Info
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
• Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
Fortress V2 Warranty
5 YEAR CANVAS SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, that's why our CANVAS SERIES tents come with a reliable guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 5 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Fortress V2 Instructions
Instructions Manual - FORTRESS V2