Supercell Pump Reviews
Posted onStill need hand pump..... (or do you?... see Zempire response)We bought just before Christmas 2019 and have used with our aerobase 4. Found that it doesn’t fully inflate the aerobase. Still need to do around 20 pumps with the hand pump to get it inflated. Disappointed. Was considering a canvas inflatable tent to replace our Hyatt but not so sure now that the pump would work. Would love to see a video of the pump inflating a canvas tent fully.
Hi Sarah ........ the supercell pump operates very differently to what you would expect. It will absolutely inflate your shelter and tent to full PSI however will take longer than a hand pump, it will just be easier as you can set it and leave it while you do other things. When you first start the pump it will operate on a high-volume/low-pressure setting and therefore add air very quickly, this setting will only run for a very small amount of time. The pump will then change to a low-volume/high-pressure setting which will sound different and at first look like it is not doing anything much. Provided you have set the gauge on the pump to the correct PSI it will continue to add air slowly until the required PSI is met and your shelter/tent is fully inflated.
The main reason the pump operates like this is we don't want an electric pump to add the air too quickly. If too quick it can run the risk of twisting the tubes and not evenly spreading the air which can cause major issues including bursting. By ensuring the pump operates at a low-volume/high-pressure it is the safest and easiest way to inflate to full PIS even if it may take a little longer than the hand pump. You have a little longer to get other jobs out the way like unpacking the car and setting up furniture or even having a drink :o)
Our largest tents being Delta Force and Fortress (both canvas) these take around 20mins to fully inflate, you simply plug the pump in and then just keep an eye on it in case it needs a slight lift. This is longer than if you were to use the hand pump but much less effort.
Hope that helps clarify........ cheers Team Zempire
Posted onGreat PumpGreat pump, inflated the Delta Force in around 6-7Min. I thought it was not working properly at first but relised after a while it was only changing between High and Low pressure output. The only problem i find is the 3mtr DC cord, its going to be to short for most of our camping spots as i tend to orientate the back (inflation point) to the rear (usually not accessible with a car.
Does Zempire have any feedback for the right AC to DC converter? Cheers
Supercell Pump Detailed Features
1-20PSI (pressure settings adjustable between these these levels)
Low Pressure 288 L/MIN; High Pressure - 226 L/MIN
1.3m hose with nozzles; 3m DC Wire (NOTE: if used with an extension cord preformance can be impacted)
Supercell Pump Specs
- DC 12V
- ABS plastic
- Boston Valve Adaptor
- HR Valve Adaptor
Supercell Pump Features
- 12v power supply Allows the pump to be powered directly from the 12v plug in your vehicle.
- Adjustable cut-off pressure Automatically turns off when the correct pressure is reached, so you can concentrate on other things while the pump does the work.
- Carry handle Makes it easier to carry the pump from one inflation spot to the next.
- Compatible with all ZEMPIRE® air tents Attaches to and is suitable to inflate any inflatable ZEMPIRE® tent.
- Continuous airflow Speeds up inflation time, which is especially important with the larger family tents with single point inflation.
- Fits multiple valve styles Lets you pump a variety of inflatable options with various valve sizes.
- High volume output Speeds up inflation time, which is especially important with the larger family tents with single point inflation.
- Inflate/deflate outlets Enables the pump to work as a deflation device as well as an inflation one.
- Low noise hose An improved design hose reducing noise whilst inflating your tent.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Screw valve attachment Connects the pump hose securely to the tent valve to ensure air pressure is not lost when pumping to higher pressures.
Supercell Pump Warranty
1 YEAR PUMP SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE light & pump, that's why our PUMP SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 1 year from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Supercell Pump Instructions
Instructions Manual - SUPERCELL PUMP