Pro TL TC V2 Air Tent
Our Zempire Pro TL TC V2 Air Tent offers amazing climate control for unbelievably comfortable camping. The breathable polycotton fabric minimises condensation and creates a cooler environment on hot days, while keeping the warmth in during the shoulder seasons. The Pro TL TC V2 Air Tent comfortably sleeps up to 5 people, it's the ultimate option for families or small groups wanting a quality camping experience.
The inflatable air frame with single-point inflation makes for an easy setup, inflating the frame in under 3 minutes. The newly added tinted PVC skylights give more light and sense of space within the air tent while maintaining privacy. The Multi-room inner can be configured to your needs with various bedroom layout options to fine-tune your privacy and storage. You’re guaranteed to love our superior Pro features that will provide years of epic camping adventures!
Pro TL TC V2 Air Tent KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
SINGLE POINT INFLATION
Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
Our Multi-Room bedroom system gives you several options for adjusting bedroom/ storage areas using zip-out dividers.
Our most breathable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
SIDE ACCESS DOORS (2)
Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
Integrated wheels make the job of hauling that much easier.
Pro TL TC V2 Air Tent Videos
Pro TL TC V2 Air Tent Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Pro TL TC V2 is configured for extended camping trips with the family. The Multi-room inner tent offers multiple bedroom layout options to fine-tune your privacy and storage. The full head-height living area provides plenty of room inside to relax and features large 3-way windows with internal covers to control light, airflow and privacy. The large awning area provides covered outdoor living space for eating meals and lounging and can be further enhanced by adding an optional awning wall set or Aerobase link.
VENTILATION | The Pro TL TC V2 is constructed from durable and breathable Poly Cotton. This creates an environment that is cooler during the day and warmer at night than polyester fabrics. To further increase air circulation throughout your tent, the Pro TL TC V2 features many ventilation options. The large 360 front mesh door allows airflow throughout the length of the tent. The living area's side windows and mesh doors provide airflow across the tent. Lower-protected vents provide air circulation at night and during poor weather, reducing condensation. During cooler temps, the mesh panels can be closed while the tinted PVC panels remain open, keeping the tent warmer without restricting the view.
MULTI-ROOM CONFIGURATIONS | Our handy multi-bedroom system offers superior flexibility to configure your rear bedroom pod to your personal preference. The simple zip-out bedroom dividers, along with a sophisticated multi-door panel, gives you 3 different layout options with up to 3 bedrooms. The choice is yours to dial in maximum comfort and privacy.
CONTENTS | Tent body, 1 x Side aluminium brow pole, Pro series pump (pump hose, screw-on valve adaptor, pressure release valve, pressure gauge, carry bag), Peg bag (6mm dome pegs, 3.5mm guy ropes), Repair Kit (Adhesive tube patches, zip ties), Instruction manual, 2x webbing compression straps.
AWNING WALL SET - Custom designed to give you the luxury of multiple awning options. Features both a full poly and bug proof mesh panel to provide additional shade, extra living space or to simply enclose your awning area.
AEROBASE PRO LINK - Connects your tent to a Zempire Aerobase shelter to vastly increase your outdoor living space.
ROOF COVER - Reduces the temperature inside your tent & protects the roof from UV degradation and debris.
GROUND SHEET - Protects the bottom of your tent, keeping the floor clean and dry while making pack up easier.
CARPET - Provides added comfort and extra insulation.
NOTE: Some optional add-ons may not be available in all markets.
Pro TL TC V2 Air Tent Specs
- 1-3 (Multi-bedroom units)
- 215cm / 84.6in
- 225cm / 88.6in
- 7001 aluminium (7.9mm)
- Oversized inflatable airsystem tubes
- Brow Pole
- 210gsm 65/35 Technical Polycotton
- 800mm (improves with age)
- 14x14, 180gsm PE
- Technical Cotton 45x45, Breathable Polyester 110x76
- 17.1m2 / 184ft2
- 7.5m2 / 80.7ft2
- 8.5m2 / 91.5ft2
- 4.90m2 / 52.7ft2
- 55.3kg / 122lbs
- 90 x 60 x 42cm / 35 x 24 x 17in
- 600D poly oxford
- Emergency Repair Kit
- High Pressure Pump
Pro TL TC V2 Air Tent Features
- Angled beam construction Multiple angles along the beam provide better headroom inside the tent, and greater rigidity, for improved wind performance.
- Deflate taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Free standing design The pole structure enables the tent to stand on its own without pegs. Useful for hard ground, platforms or for moving your tent to a new site without taking it down.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Multiple deflation points Allows faster deflation to speed up pack down and prevents air from getting trapped in one leg when rolling away.
- Side brow pole extension A small waterproof canopy, supported by an aluminium brow pole protects the side access door, allowing you to enter and exit during wet weather without rain getting into the tent.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Tunnel design Simple tunnel shape offers an aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather while reducing weight an bulk for transport and storage.
- Breathable polycotton Our most breathable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Lap felled seams Lap felled seams create a strong and attractive seam connection without the need for seam sealing.
- Natural fibre blend Cotton fibres swell when wet, sealing out the weather without the need for waterproof treatments or coatings, offering natural weather protection while maximizing breathability and comfort.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Tension webbing Adjustable straps at each peg point allow you to easily tighten and fine tune the tension of your rain fly.
- Tinted skylight Provides additional natural light in the living area, but can be closed with zippered internal window covers when needed.
- Vertical side walls Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Central living area A protected and private living space in the tent that can open out to enjoy the view.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Internal window gussets Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
- Rear external window covers Window cover panels allow you to control airflow and privacy as needed.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Skylight covers Provide additional natural light in the tent and awning, but can be closed with zippered internal window covers when needed.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Anchor vents Offers strong guy rope anchor points while also keeping your tent fresh and cool.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Door vent mode A two-way zip and overlapping rain cover allow you to open the top portion of the front door to be used as a vent.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Living area lower draft vents Strategically placed air intake vents promote air circulation, keeping your tent dry and comfortable.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Multi-room inner Our new Multi-Room bedroom system gives you several options for adjusting bedroom/ storage areas using zip-out dividers.
- Zip out dividing curtain Converts the rear sleeping area into 2 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Protected side access Allows entry directly into the living area from either side of the tent when raining without the risk of your tent getting wet.
- Side access doors (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- Aerobase Pro Link Zip Full-length zippers on the front of the awning allow you to connect your tent to an Aero base Pro Link to extend your outdoor living space.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning wall set attachment system Add an Evo Awning Wall Set that includes both insect-proof mesh and waterproof panels to fully enclose your front awning.
- Guide Straps
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Awning area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the awning area.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Moulded foot pedals Creates a stable foundation for the pump, making pumping more comfortable.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Screw valve attachment Connects the pump hose securely to the tent valve to ensure air pressure is not lost when pumping to higher pressures.
- Slimline body Reduces pack size and also provides a more upright and comfortable pumping position.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Front 'Y' anchor webbing Y-shaped anchor strap evenly distributes tension across the roof panel of the tent for greater stability and wind resistance.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Reflective anchor webbing Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Removable anchor webbing Removeable anchor webbing straps securely anchor your tent in the wind and double as guy ropes when the gullwing awning is deployed.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Wheelie bag Integrated wheels make the job of hauling that much easier.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Pro TL TC V2 Air Tent Care And Protection
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
• Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
Pro TL TC V2 Air Tent Warranty
4 YEAR PRO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our PRO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 4 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Pro TL TC V2 Air Tent Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - PRO TL TC V2