Delta Force V2 Canvas Air Tent
AIR CANVAS SERIES0160101-001
Delta Force V2 Canvas Air Tent KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Promotes air circulation for reduced condensation and improved comfort
SINGLE POINT INFLATION
Allows entire tent to be inflated from a single point (*Supercell pump shown is optional extra)
For maximum stability
3 WAY WINDOWS
Allows control of light, airflow and privacy from inside the tent
A stable structure that deploys at the same time as the tent
ZIP-ON SUNROOM ATTACHMENT
Attachment point for optional side panels to fully enclose your awning
Delta Force V2 Canvas Air Tent Videos
Delta Force V2 Canvas Air Tent Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Delta Force is the ultimate solution for a large family. Rooms on each side of the tent can comfortably fit two twin stretchers and feature two large internally controllable windows. These rooms are separated by a large central living room, offering privacy for all. The living area features both front and rear access doors for convenience and offers an impressive 2.4m peak height. Your tent includes a bedroom dividing curtain to separate either bedroom into two, and is compatible with a second dividing curtain (as an optional accessory) to divide the sleeping space into 4 separate rooms.
VENTILATION | The Delta Force is constructed from durable and breathable Poly Cotton Canvas. This canvas creates an environment that is cooler during the day and warmer at night than polyester fabrics. To further increase air circulation throughout your tent, the Delta Force features a large number of ventilation options. All windows in the tent can be opened from the inside, allowing complete control over privacy and ventilation from within the tent. Each bedroom has a lower vent that can be opened in all weather or zipped closed to maintain warmth within the sleeping areas.
CONTENTS | Tent body, Single action pump (pump hose, valve adaptor, pressure release valve, pressure gauge), Peg bag (4x 11mm Crinkle cut pegs, 47x 8mm Crinkle cut pegs, 5mm guy ropes), Repair Kit (Fabric patches, spare isolation tap, tap wrench, zip ties), Instruction manual, 2x webbing compression straps
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES | AIR ELITE SUNROOM - Encloses the front awning area for extra indoor living space and weather protection. ROOF COVER - Reduces heat inside the tent and protects the roof from UV damage and debris. GROUND SHEET - Protects the bottom of your tent and keeps the floor clean and dry, making pack up easier. DIVIDING CURTAIN - Creates private rooms with their own entry/exit when in place and an open plan space when removed.
NOTE: Some optional accessories may not be available in all markets.
Delta Force V2 Canvas Air Tent Specs
- 215cm / 84.6in
- 245cm / 96.5in
- Oversized inflatable airsystem tubes
- 220/340gsm polycotton canvas (walls)
- 340gsm polycotton canvas (roof)
- 1,200mm (improves with age)
- UPF 50
- 14x14, 220gsm PE
- 24.5m² / 264ft²
- 14.7m² / 158ft²
- 9.80m² / 106ft²
- 7.90m² / 85.0ft²
- 73.0kg / 161lbs
- 135 x 63 x 48cm / 53.1 x 24.8 x 18.9in
- High Pressure Pump
- Repair Patches
- Bedroom Dividing Curtain
Delta Force V2 Canvas Air Tent Features
- Cabin design Angled frame components offer spacious interiors and excellent headroom across the entire tent.
- Deflate taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Free standing design The pole structure enables the tent to stand on its own without pegs. Useful for hard ground, platforms or for moving your tent to a new site without taking it down.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Isolation air lock taps Isolation air lock taps connect all the air tubes together and can be closed off to stabilize air pressure across the frame.
- Multiple deflation points Allows faster deflation to speed up pack down and prevents air from getting trapped in one leg when rolling away.
- Oversize tubes Large diameter air tubes provide maximum stability in windy conditions.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Breathable polycotton canvas Our strongest and most durable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
- Durable 220gsm floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for total protection when pitching on rough ground.
- Lap felled seams Lap felled seams create a strong and attractive seam connection without the need for seam sealing.
- Natural fibre blend Cotton fibres swell when wet, sealing out the weather without the need for waterproof treatments or coatings, offering natural weather protection while maximizing breathability and comfort.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- 340gsm strength panels We have used a thicker and stronger canvas fabric in key areas for additional strength and weather performance.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Central living area A protected and private living space in the tent that can open out to enjoy the view.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Individual rooms Provides total privacy allowing everyone to get a good night's sleep.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Sewn in internal walls (2) Provides total privacy between the living and sleeping areas of the tent.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Fibre coated mesh Canvas tents are built to last, so all components need to stand the test of time. Fibre coated mesh offers the best balance of lightweight ventilation and durability.
- Full length windows Allows total control over airflow and privacy. Provides maximum bug proof ventilation on hot days and a secure, weathertight seal in bad weather.
- Zip around internal window covers Internal window covers allow you to open or close your windows without leaving your tent. Full zip-around panels ensure you are completely protected from the outside elements.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Clip out dividing curtain included Converts the rear sleeping area into 2 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Dividing curtain attachments Creates private rooms with their own entry/exit when in place and an open plan space when removed.
- Roll away D doors (4) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Door locks A simple strap and clip on the inside of your tent attaches to the door zipper slider and "locks" your door closed for safety and security.
- Rear door A secondary access point to reduce traffic through the front entrance.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning valance panels Valance panels anchor the front corners of your awning and provide an attachment point for the optional sunroom.
- Clothesline attachment rings Internal rigging points are provided to hang clotheslines and other accessories in the awning area.
- Inflatable awning A stable structure that deploys at the same time as the tent, making set up and pack away faster and easier than ever.
- Guide Straps
- Twin deflate taps To ensure quick and simple deflation and pack away, there are 2x additional deflation points for the front awning frame.
- Zip-on sunroom attachment A zip-on Sunroom attachment fully encloses your front awning area to extend your indoor living space, available as an optional accessory.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- 5mm 100% polyester cord Super strong 5mm Guy ropes provide sturdy anchoring for your canvas tent with minimal stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladders (4) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Living area storage ladders (4) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Twin layer canvas haul bag Durable haul bag with large reinforced carry straps on each end of the bag. Ideal for a 2 person carry.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Delta Force V2 Canvas Air Tent Care And Protection
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent.
• It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
• Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
Delta Force V2 Canvas Air Tent Warranty
5 YEAR CANVAS SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, that's why our CANVAS SERIES tents come with a reliable guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 5 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Delta Force V2 Canvas Air Tent Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - DELTA FORCE V2