Chunky Stealth V2
Chunky Stealth V2 KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
360° DOUBLE WAY VALVE
Allows you to add more air when inflating and prevents air from being sucked back in when deflating.
SMALL PACK SIZE
Makes it easier to transport and store when space is limited.
SOFT TOUCH SURFACE
Soft brushed surface for warmth and comfort, bringing some of the comforts of home to your campsite.
Chunky Stealth V2 Videos
Chunky Stealth V2 Reviews
Chunky Stealth V2 Specs
- R 3.0 (estimated)
- 150D poly oxford with non-slip dots (base)
- Open cell foam, wave die cut (internal)
- Peached 75D Polyester (surface)
- 907g / 2.00lbs
- 177 x 51cm / 69.7 x 20in
- 3.5cm / 1.4in
- 28 x 15 x 15cm / 11 x 5.9 x 5.9in
- 190T Polyester Pongee
- Emergency Repair Kit
Chunky Stealth V2 Features
- 360° double way valve Allows you to add more air when inflating and prevents air being sucked back in when deflating.
- Carry bag included Protects your mat during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized. Features a carry handle for convenience.
- Compression storage straps 2x adjustable straps included to secure your rolled mat, making it easier to get in and out of the carry bag.
- High volume valve The wide opening valve allows high volumes of air to pass for quick inflation and deflation.
- No noise surface The soft surface material has been chosen to reduce noise when the user moves, helping everyone get a good night sleep.
- Non slip dot base Small silicone dots on the base of the mat keep you from sliding around during the night.
- Open cell foam Open cell foam is both highly compressible and has "memory" allowing it to spring back to shape and draw in air while expanding, allowing the mat to "self-inflate".
- Repair kit included Small material patch and PU cement for minor puncture repair.
- Self inflating Allows the mat to inflate by merely opening the valve to the 'inflate' position. Some extra air may be required to get to desired firmness.
- Small pack size Makes it easier to transport and store when space is limited.
- Soft touch surface soft brushed surface for warmth and comfort, bringing some of the comforts of home to your campsite.
- Wave contoured foam Wave contoured patterns cut into the inner foam improve the warmth and comfort of the mat while reducing weight and pack-size.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
Chunky Stealth V2 Additional Info
• For best performance, store the mat flat with the valve open. This will maintain the foam’s fully expanded potential. This will also allow any moisture trapped in the interior to escape. If your mat must be stored in a rolled state, inflate the mat as frequently as is reasonable to prevent the foam from developing a compressed state “memory”.
• If your mat is accidentally punctured, repair with the included adhesive or use a high-quality, flexible, urethane adhesive.
• To avoid mildew, be sure your mat is completely dry before storing. Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
• To clean your mat, use mild soap and warm water. Be sure to close the valve when cleaning to avoid getting any water into the mat. Let the mat air dry. Never place your mat in a washing machine or dryer.
• Keep your mat away from any open flames, sparks, embers, hot camp stoves, lanterns, or other high heat sources.
• Avoid using your mat on sharp or abrasive surfaces.
• Do not use an air pump to over-inflate the mat as it may cause irreparable damage.
Chunky Stealth V2 Warranty
2 YEAR SLEEPING SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE sleeping product, that's why our SLEEPING SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Chunky Stealth V2 Instructions
Instructions Manual - CHUNKY STEALTH V2