Twin Bomber Split
Twin Bomber Split Reviews
Posted onExcellent valueSeems very strong and durable
Includes 2 straps to keep it rolled up and repair kit.
The suede top is very nice and is very comfortable, and the non slip bottom is appreciated.
A little hard to roll up, but may get easier once I know the tricks, and packs to a very convenient size, compared to my old 4wd mat.
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 04/01/17)
Posted onSo comfy!Loved this camp mat. Super easy to inflate, really comfortable, and roles back into bag. Used this with the zempire twin speedy camp stretcher. Best long weekends sleep I've had whilst camping in a long time.
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 25/06/18)
Twin Bomber Split Detailed Features
THICKNESS & R-RATING
TAPERED DESIGN - 90mm at the head and 70mm at the foot. Providing comfort where required, yet creating a smaller packsize.
R-RATING - Due to the tapered design the R-Rating varies from 11 at the thicker 90mm end to 7 at the 70mm foot.
Twin Bomber Split Specs
- 150D poly oxford with non-slip dots (base)
- Open cell foam, cross cored (internal)
- Pseudo suede
- 75D, 190T polyester
- Emergency Repair Kit
Twin Bomber Split Features
- Carry bag included Protects your mat during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized. Features a carry handle for convenience.
- Central weld Each side of the mat is divided by a central weld allowing each user to set their desired firmness.
- Cross cored Reduces weight, pack size, and the inflation time of the mat.
- Double width Plenty of space for 2 users.
- Non slip dot base Small silicone dots on the base of the mat keep you from sliding around during the night.
- Open cell foam Open cell foam is both highly compressible and has "memory" allowing it to spring back to shape and draw in air while expanding, allowing the mat to "self-inflate".
- Repair kit included Small material patch and PU cement for minor puncture repair.
- Self inflating Allows the mat to inflate by merely opening the valve to the 'inflate' position. Some extra air may be required to get to desired firmness.
- Tapered foam 90mm at the head and 70mm at the foot. Providing comfort where required while creating a smaller pack size.
Twin Bomber Split Warranty
2 YEAR SLEEPING SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE sleeping product, that's why our SLEEPING SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)