Titan (Olive) Reviews
Posted onWould have beenThis would have been amazing to go camping in this year...... but our local store promised me one and I waited 5 weeks to be told I wasnt getting one due to low stock
Posted onFelt as safe and anythingAs a kid we camped very roughly and loved every minute of it and now, with our own two kids, we're still out there doing it. Up until now, we've had cheap gear but this year for a family Christmas prezzie we bought all and everything Zempire. From a new Titan canvas tent right through Flo Chairs, kettles, lamps the lot. For the first time in my life, people were coming up to us saying how cool our set up is. To our shelterbase tent (for our kitchen) to our Gullwing table, I love every single bit. We had had a pretty good thunderstorm while camping with strong wind and we felt as safe and anything. No leaks or anything. It was a strange but awesome feeling to have people liking what we had. Normally we're the ones looking at everyone else's gear wishing that we had what they have. Now we are living our dream. Best money we've ever spent. LOVE Zempire. Would recommend it to everyone. Thankyou Zempire camping Equipment.
(Original review posted via Facebook 09/01/18)
Posted onNever let us downHad the Sheraton (TITAN) canvas tent for a couple of years now and has never let us down, this year it held up to gale winds and 2.5 days of solid rain without a drip inside! We also purchased the Neo 6 for my daughter this year and were equally impressed, easy to put up but strong enough to stand up to the wind and rain. Love both products
(Original review posted via Facebook 08/01/18)
Titan (Olive) Detailed Features
INTERNAL AREA | 15.4m2 The Titan layout is our most popular configuration. A large room at one end of the tent offer privacy that can also be divided into two with an optional curtain. The Central living area can also be used as an additional bedroom depending on the number of people and features windows on each side and the front to control privacy and airflow. The front window is protected from the rain so can be opened in all weather.
Titan (Olive) Specs
- Gold passivated steel
- 220/340gsm polycotton canvas (walls)
- 340gsm polycotton canvas (roof)
- 1,200mm (improves with age)
- 510gsm mesh reinforced PVC
- Canvaslite Sunroom
- Hurricane Pump
- Supercell Pump
Titan (Olive) Features
- Colour coded poles Poles are colour coordinated with their webbing end fittings, making it simple to find where each pole belongs.
- Continuous pole sleeves Speeds up the pitching process and evenly distributes tension creating a stronger tent.
- Flip lock height adjustment Flip locks allow you to easily adjust the height of your frame and fine tune your pitch.
- Breathable polycotton Our most breathable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
- Lap felled seams Lap felled seams create a strong and attractive seam connection without the need for seam sealing.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Fibre coated mesh Canvas tents are built to last, so all components need to stand the test of time. Fibre coated mesh offers the best balance of lightweight ventilation and durability.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Dividing curtain attachments Creates private rooms with their own entry/exit when in place and an open plan space when removed.
- Roll away D door Large zippered door that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Anti pool design A cleverly designed awning pole structure prevents water from pooling on the awning fly.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Awning valance panels Valance panels anchor the front corners of your awning and provide an attachment point for the optional sunroom.
- Clothesline attachment rings Internal rigging points are provided to hang clotheslines and other accessories in the awning area.
- Gold passivated awning poles Can withstand harsh corrosive conditions for the life of the tent, especially important when camping near the sea.
- No drip pole socks A clever overlapping rain sock prevents rain from running down the poles and entering the awning.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- 5mm 100% polyester cord Super strong 5mm Guy ropes provide sturdy anchoring for your canvas tent with minimal stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- PE haul bag 220gsm PE keeps the contents protected and dry in transit.
Titan (Olive) Warranty
5 YEAR CANVAS SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our CANVAS SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 5 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Terms and Conditions.)
Titan (Olive) Instructions
Instructions Manual - Titan