Pro Series Pump
NOTE: The pressure gauge included with this pump is intended as a guide for inflating our tents and may not give accurate readings for pressures below 1PSI.
Pro Series Pump KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
DOUBLE TO SINGLE ACTION MODE
Change between High and Low Pressure with a switch toggle. Use High Pressure (low volume) mode to add the final few PSI with precision and get the pressure just right.
Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
TWIN NOZZLE SET
Two options of nozzle so you can use your pump not only for your tent but also a SUP paddle board or other inflatable with a Boston or HR valve fitting.
Pro Series Pump Specs
- Max 20psi
- DOUBLE ACTION - 3.5L maximum (per up & down stroke), SINGLE ACTION - 1.75L maximum (per up & down stroke)
- Single & double action
- Non corrosive plastic
- 911g / 2.01lbs
- 135cm / 53.1in
- 103cm / 40.6in (fully extended)
- 59 x 26 x 10cm / 23.2 x 10.2 x 3.9in
- Boston Valve Adaptor
- HR Valve Adaptor
- Pressure Gauge (1-25PSI)
- All ZEMPIRE® inflatable tents
Pro Series Pump Features
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Compatible with all ZEMPIRE® air tents Attaches to and is suitable to inflate any inflatable ZEMPIRE® tent.
- Continuous airflow Speeds up inflation time, which is especially important with the larger family tents with single point inflation.
- Fits multiple valve styles Lets you pump a variety of inflatable options with various valve sizes.
- Lightweight design Makes it possible to leave attached to smaller items when inflating.
- Low noise hose An improved design hose reducing noise whilst inflating your tent.
- Moulded foot pedals Creates a stable foundation for the pump, making pumping more comfortable.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Screw valve attachment Connects the pump hose securely to the tent valve to ensure air pressure is not lost when pumping to higher pressures.
- Single/double action modes Change between High and Low Pressure with a switch toggle. Use High Pressure (low volume) mode to add the final few PSI with precision and get the pressure just right.
- Slimline body Reduces pack size and also provides a more upright and comfortable pumping position.
Pro Series Pump Care And Protection
Pro Series Pump Warranty
1 YEAR PUMP SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE light & pump, that's why our PUMP SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 1 year from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)