Neo 6 KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
SEMI - GEODESIC
For additional stability and headroom
FULL LENGTH WINDOWS
Allows total control over airflow and privacy
SIDE OPENINGS (2)
Access from either side of the tent
Reinforced guy rope connection and ventilation point
TWIN LAYER 360° FOLD AWAY MAIN DOOR
Fully opening door with solid and mesh panels
FULLY ENCLOSED AWNING
For outdoor living protected from the weather
Neo 6 Reviews
Neo 6 Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Neo 6 layout features a large room at the rear of the tent to offer privacy and warmth. The large twin side windows on the bedroom area can be opened up on warm days to allow maximum airflow and light and also creates a greater feeling of space. The front vestibule area can be fully enclosed creating a secure bug-free living sleeping area in the evening or opened up and used as an indoor/outdoor area during the day. The front central wall of the central living area zips-open completely. This creates a seamless transition between the front and rear of the tent. Twin side doors on the front vestibule area provide multiple entry options depending on the location and weather.
Neo 6 Specs
- Fibreglass poles
- 75D, 190T polyester
- 12x12, 140gsm PE
- 68D, 190T breathable
- B3, 45g/m polyester mesh
- 210D poly oxford
- Awning Pole Set Dome
- Aero Shade Awning
Neo 6 Features
- Colour coded poles Poles are colour coordinated with their webbing end fittings, making it simple to find where each pole belongs.
- Continuous pole sleeves Speeds up the pitching process and evenly distributes tension creating a stronger tent.
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Semi - geodesic Prevents the tent from twisting and provides additional stability in the wind and also increases internal headroom.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Fly alignment colour webbing Hi-vis coloured webbing loops make it easy to determine which is the front end of your fly sheet.
- Removable fly sheet A separate fly sheet reduces condensation in the inner tent and can be removed for maximum ventilation on hot summer nights.
- Tension webbing Adjustable straps at each peg point allow you to easily tighten and fine tune the tension of your rain fly.
- Velcro attachments For additional strength and security, velcro straps anchor the fly to the frame at key points, including guy rope anchor points.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Sewn in internal wall Provides total privacy between the living and sleeping areas of the tent.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- External shade covers Window cover panels allow you to control airflow and privacy as needed.
- Full length windows Allows total control over airflow and privacy. Provides maximum bug proof ventilation on hot days and a secure, weathertight seal in bad weather.
- Anchor vents Offers strong guy rope anchor points while also keeping your tent fresh and cool.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- External window gussets A secondary zipper reveals a gusset section, allowing you to guy out your window covers for ventilation, while still keeping you protected from the elements.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- 360° fold away inner door Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with fully opening mesh panel.
- Main 'U' door Doors roll vertically to match the full length entry doors on the fly.
- Tub floor The waterproof floor extents up the sides of the tent to keep pooling water or driving rain out of the tent.
- Twin layer 360° fold away door
- Twin layer side access doors (2) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop, featuring both solid and mesh door panels.
- Side access doors (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Roll up awning doors The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Side door access (2) Offers an extra entry/exit into the tent reducing traffic through the front awning area when set up as a kitchen or living space.
- Lantern hanging ring A plastic ring at the peak provides a secure attachment point for a lantern inside the tent.
- LHS power cord access A protected access port allowing you to supply power to electronics inside your tent.
- Adjustable door peg points Peg points adjacent to the main door are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3 hole plastic slider Simple and lightweight solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Velcro guy to frame attachment For additional strength and security, velcro straps anchor the fly to the frame at key points, including guy rope anchor points.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Integrated storage pockets Added corner storage pockets to hold extra camping gear.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Neo 6 Warranty
2 YEAR NEO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our NEO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Neo 6 Instructions
Instructions Manual - NEO 6