Neo 5 KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
EXTENDED AWNING AREA
Creates a private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal
Prevents the tent from twisting and provides additional stability in the wind and also increases internal headroom
Allows the entire twin layer door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, keeping your tent tidy.
FULL LENGTH WINDOWS
Provide maximum bug proof ventilation on hot days and a secure, weathertight seal in bad weather
TWIN SIDE AWNING ACCESS
Makes getting in and out of your tent easier, especially with the awning area set up as a living or sleeping space
Offers strong guy rope anchor points while also keeping your tent fresh and cool
Neo 5 Reviews
Posted onBest dome tent yet and top value for the quality.Like the previous reviewer, I also picked the neo 5 over the similarly sized neo 6 because an unsealed vestibule is just so easy to keep cleanish. Love the ventilation for longer sleepins on a summer morning. Love the internal corner pockets. At the time of this review, this tent is erect and deflecting a strong wind. 100% confident this bad boy could handle a thunderstorm gust front (assuming you have pegged and guy roped it properly). Such a solid beast of a tent. 5 stars.
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 03/10/17)
Posted onReally loved this tent.Picked this tent on the recommendation of a snowys staff member and very very happy with tent and recommendation! It was to replace a traditional dome tent - I’ve been wanting a vestibule for ages. I also went for this over the 6 because of the unsealed vestibule and it’s perfect for my needs. My only dislike is that the entrance to the main inner tent section doesn’t have a fly screen - if the door is open it’s open, and closed you can’t see into the tent. My old tent had a double fabric door that could either be completely closed, or opened to the mesh layer meaning you could be in the tent with the inner door open but still be safe from pesky flies! Overall I love it, it feels great quality and well constructed
Hi Emma, Thanks for your feedback. Our current model now features a full mesh layer to the front of door of the inner. Cheers, ZEMPIRE
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 06/11/17)
Neo 5 Detailed Features
The Neo 5 layout features a large room at one end of the tent to offer privacy and warmth. The large twin side windows on the bedroom area can be opened up on warm days to allow maximum airflow and light and also creating a greater feeling of space. The front vestibule area provides a protected area out of the sun and a great large storage area out of the rain for your gear. The Front central wall of the central living area also completely zip open. This creates a seamless transition between the front and rear of the tent. Twin side doors on the front vestibule area provide multiple entry options depending on the location and weather.
Neo 5 Specs
- Fibreglass 8.5mm
- 75D, 190T polyester
- 12x12, 140gsm PE
- 68D, 190T 450mm
- 68D, 190T breathable
- B3, 45g/m polyester mesh
- 210D poly oxford
- 75D, 190T polyester
- Aero Shade Awning
Neo 5 Features
- Colour coded poles Poles are colour coordinated with their webbing end fittings, making it simple to find where each pole belongs.
- Continuous pole sleeves Speeds up the pitching process and evenly distributes tension creating a stronger tent.
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Semi - geodesic Prevents the tent from twisting and provides additional stability in the wind and also increases internal headroom.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Fly alignment colour webbing Hi-vis coloured webbing loops make it easy to determine which is the front end of your fly sheet.
- Removable fly sheet A separate fly sheet reduces condensation in the inner tent and can be removed for maximum ventilation on hot summer nights.
- Velcro attachments For additional strength and security, velcro straps anchor the fly to the frame at key points, including guy rope anchor points.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- External shade covers Window cover panels allow you to control airflow and privacy as needed.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- External window gussets A secondary zipper reveals a gusset section, allowing you to guy out your window covers for ventilation, while still keeping you protected from the elements.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- 360° fold away inner door Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with fully opening mesh panel.
- Inverted main door The tent frame overhangs the floor creating an inverted slope on the door panel, protecting the entry way from weather when entering the tent.
- Tub floor The waterproof floor extents up the sides of the tent to keep pooling water or driving rain out of the tent.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- Protected wet / dry areas (2) A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Adjustable door peg points Peg points adjacent to the main door are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Velcro guy to frame attachment For additional strength and security, velcro straps anchor the fly to the frame at key points, including guy rope anchor points.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
Neo 5 Warranty
2 YEAR NEO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our NEO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Neo 5 Instructions
Instructions Manual - NEO 5