Neo 12+ KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
CENTRAL LIVING AREA
The central living area is a protected and private indoor space providing dry access into each bedroom.
EXTENDED AWNING AREA
Large protected awning area lets you enjoy the view while being protected from sun or rain.
REAR DOOR ACCESS
Rear door access reduces disturbance within the tent when entering /exiting during the night or day. Also provides additional airflow.
Neo 12+ Reviews
Neo 12+ Detailed Features
The Neo 12+ provides great comfort and privacy with each bedroom featuring its own entry/exit to the central living area. The rear room has an external entry which can be opened during the day to increase airflow throughout the tent.
Neo 12+ Specs
- Fibreglass poles
- 75D, 190T polyester
- SPF 50
- 12x12, 140gsm PE
- B3 polyester mesh
- 2 - 3
- 0.74m x 0.42m x 0.34m
Neo 12+ Features
- Continuous pole sleeves Speeds up the pitching process and evenly distributes tension creating a stronger tent.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Fly alignment colour webbing Hi-vis coloured webbing loops make it easy to determine which is the front end of your fly sheet.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- External shade covers Window cover panels allow you to control airflow and privacy as needed.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- 360° fold away inner door Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with fully opening mesh panel.
- Tub floor The waterproof floor extents up the sides of the tent to keep pooling water or driving rain out of the tent.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Rear door A secondary access point to reduce traffic through the front entrance.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Adjustable door peg points Peg points adjacent to the main door are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Side anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Velcro guy to frame attachment For additional strength and security, velcro straps anchor the fly to the frame at key points, including guy rope anchor points.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Bedroom storage ladder These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
Neo 12+ Warranty
2 YEAR NEO SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, thats why our NEO SERIES tents come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Terms and Conditions.)
Neo 12+ Instructions
Instructions Manual - Neo 12+