Microcell Pump Reviews
Microcell Pump Specs
- AC 240V
- DC 12V
- 360 L/min (automatic)
- 3.7V lithium-ion
- 4hrs (240vlt) / 12hrs (12vlt)
- ABS plastic
- 1.9m (AC charger), 1.3m (DC charger)
- 17 x 12.5 x 11.5cm
- 3 Nozzle Set
- For inflation of airbeds and other small inflatable products only (not for inflation of tents)
Microcell Pump Features
- Carry handle Makes it easier to carry the pump from one inflation spot to the next.
- Compact pack size Makes it easy to pack and light to carry around, leaving more space for other gear.
- Continuous airflow Speeds up inflation time, which is especially important with the larger family tents with single point inflation.
- Fits multiple valve styles Lets you pump a variety of inflatable options with various valve sizes.
- Inflate/deflate outlets Enables the pump to work as a deflation device as well as an inflation one.
- Lightweight design Makes it possible to leave attached to smaller items when inflating.
- Multiple charging inputs Lets you charge from a standard power plug when at a powered campsite or from the 12vlt car plan when you are not.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery Lets you top up power for longer trips or pre-charge for shorter trips.
Microcell Pump Additional Info
Microcell Pump Warranty
1 YEAR PUMP SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE light & pump, that's why our PUMP SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 1 year from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Microcell Pump Instructions
Instructions Manual - MIRCOCELL PUMP