Mantis KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
Provides a secure and easy to access storage space under the table.
Let you use as a work station or meal prep surface during the day and lower down as a card table at night. Micro-adjustable legs ensure the table sits flat on any surface.
Built in handle for easy carrying and packing up.
Posted onGreat little tablePacks up small can even put in your hiking backpack
Posted onHandyHandy little table, enough room for a chopping board and a single burner stove. Independently adjustable legs are useful for the inevitable uneven ground. Sturdy construction and very compact when folded away.
Posted onOverall good productAbsolutely incredible, I only have a small car and very little room to pack as much as I can. This table is so compact it takes no room up at all. Not only is it sturdy and durable but its amazingly handy. The pouch below quickly became a life saver when the top became a little too crowded.
Definitely recommend for anyone looking at buying!
Posted onGreat little table!5 stars all around for a small campsite and the under table mesh holder is much more handy/usable than I ever expected! packs up so small but does the job perfectly.I will be buying another one as they take up no space folded.
I had a gasmate single stove and a gasmate jetboil thingy on it the entire 3 days with plenty of room for cup and plate/utensils. :)
Suited best to single or couple camping in my opinion where its relatively low set up height is irrelevant
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 10/11/17)
Posted onZempire Mantis TableThis is a unique, inexpensive, small lightweight, sturdy table that folds quickly and easily into a nearly flat 'square'.
At its highest, it is above knee height, so if you want a table to sit at, or a workbench, this table is not for you. It goes well between low beach chairs as a table for 2, or as an activity table for a small child.
I would personally like a higher and slightly wider version. The existing table could have more holes to adjust the height to accommodate uneven ground. As it is so light, I think holes in the legs (for tent pegs) would give it some wind stability.
The sling is removable, and something I am yet to find a use for as it is a narrow strip of unstable material.
Its size would easily fit into many tents without major obstruction, particularly as folded it takes minimal room, and, only a few inches off the ground, the 1/2 or full table top is still functional.
Overall, this table is lightweight (about 3kgs) folds easily to a small 'square' and the handle makes carrying easy.
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 21/05/17)
- 25mm aluminium tube
- Aluminium laminated resin
- 30kg / 65lbs maximum
- 3.43kg / 7.57lbs
- 80 x 40cm / 31.5 x 15.7in
- 32 - 61cm / 12.6 - 24in (micro-adjustable)
- 45 x 45 x 9cm / 17.7 x 17.7 x 3.5in
- Adjustable height Let you use as a work station or meal prep surface during the day and lower down as a card table at night. Micro-adjustable legs ensure the table sits flat on any surface.
- Adjustable legs Let you use as a dining table during the day and lower down as a card table at night. Micro-adjustable legs ensure the table sits flat on any surface.
- Carry handle Built in handle for easy carrying and packing up.
- Compact pack size Makes it easy to pack and light to carry around, leaving more space for other gear.
- Cross frame leg supports Cross braces at either end of the table ensure a stable surface.
- Detachable hammock Provides a secure and easy to access storage space under the table.
- Easy clean surface Flat smooth surface making it quick and simple to wipe clean.
- Flat pack construction
- Leg locks Lock the cupboard legs in place preventing accidental folding.
- Light weight Lightweight design makes it a no brainer to bring along on all your adventures.
- Micro adjustable legs Clamp locks allow the leg heights to be adjusted, so the table always sits flat. Also allows the table to be lowered to coffee table height.
- Panel locks Locks the table into a closed position for transport and storage.
- Rust proof aluminium frame Can better withstand harsh corrosive conditions, especially important when camping beside the sea.
- Storage locks built-in storage locks keep the unit securely in it's folded position for storage and transit.
- Twist lock height adjustment Let you use as a dining table during the day and lower down as a card table at night. Micro-adjustable legs ensure the table sits flat on any surface.
- Weatherproof design Enables the table to better withstand the rigours of campsite use.
Mantis Additional Info
• Wash by hand with warm water and a soft towel or sponge.
• Do not use harsh cleaning chemicals.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
2 YEAR TABLES & CUPBOARDS GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE table or cupboard, that's why our TABLES & CUPBOARDS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)