Posted onHandyHandy little table, enough room for a chopping board and a single burner stove. Independently adjustable legs are useful for the inevitable uneven ground. Sturdy construction and very compact when folded away.
Posted onOverall good productAbsolutely incredible, I only have a small car and very little room to pack as much as I can. This table is so compact it takes no room up at all. Not only is it sturdy and durable but its amazingly handy. The pouch below quickly became a life saver when the top became a little too crowded.
Definitely recommend for anyone looking at buying!
Posted onGreat little table!5 stars all around for a small campsite and the under table mesh holder is much more handy/usable than I ever expected! packs up so small but does the job perfectly.I will be buying another one as they take up no space folded.
I had a gasmate single stove and a gasmate jetboil thingy on it the entire 3 days with plenty of room for cup and plate/utensils. :)
Suited best to single or couple camping in my opinion where its relatively low set up height is irrelevant
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 10/11/17)
Posted onZempire Mantis TableThis is a unique, inexpensive, small lightweight, sturdy table that folds quickly and easily into a nearly flat 'square'.
At its highest, it is above knee height, so if you want a table to sit at, or a workbench, this table is not for you. It goes well between low beach chairs as a table for 2, or as an activity table for a small child.
I would personally like a higher and slightly wider version. The existing table could have more holes to adjust the height to accommodate uneven ground. As it is so light, I think holes in the legs (for tent pegs) would give it some wind stability.
The sling is removable, and something I am yet to find a use for as it is a narrow strip of unstable material.
Its size would easily fit into many tents without major obstruction, particularly as folded it takes minimal room, and, only a few inches off the ground, the 1/2 or full table top is still functional.
Overall, this table is lightweight (about 3kgs) folds easily to a small 'square' and the handle makes carrying easy.
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 21/05/17)
Mantis Detailed Features
80 x 40cm
TABLE HEIGHT #1
TABLE HEIGHT #2
- 25mm aluminium tube
- Aluminium laminated resin
- 30kg maximum
- Adjustable height Let you use as a work station or meal prep surface during the day and lower down as a card table at night. Micro-adjustable legs ensure the table sits flat on any surface.
- Adjustable legs Let you use as a dining table during the day and lower down as a card table at night. Micro-adjustable legs ensure the table sits flat on any surface.
- Carry handle Built in handle for easy carrying and packing up.
- Compact pack size Makes it easy to pack and light to carry around, leaving more space for other gear.
- Cross frame leg supports Cross braces at either end of the table ensure a stable surface.
- Detachable hammock Provides a secure and easy to access storage space under the table.
- Easy clean surface Flat smooth surface making it quick and simple to wipe clean.
- Flat pack construction
- Leg locks Lock the cupboard legs in place preventing accidental folding.
- Light weight Lightweight design makes it a no brainer to bring along on all your adventures.
- Micro adjustable legs Clamp locks allow the leg heights to be adjusted, so the table always sits flat. Also allows the table to be lowered to coffee table height.
- Panel locks Locks the table into a closed position for transport and storage.
- Rust proof aluminium frame Can better withstand harsh corrosive conditions, especially important when camping beside the sea.
- Storage locks built-in storage locks keep the unit securely in it's folded position for storage and transit.
- Twist lock height adjustment Let you use as a dining table during the day and lower down as a card table at night. Micro-adjustable legs ensure the table sits flat on any surface.
- Weatherproof design Enables the table to better withstand the rigours of campsite use.
2 YEAR TABLES & CUPBOARDS GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE table or cupboard, that's why our TABLES & CUPBOARDS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)