Kitpac Spike KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
WINE GLASS HOLDERS
Edge cut-outs for holding wine glasses securely without the risk of tipping over!
NATURAL BAMBOO SURFACE
Offers a hard wearing hygienic surface that is both heat and weather resistant.
BOTTLE OPENER BUILT-IN
Bottle opener discreetly built into the bottom of the tabletop. Yes we know, this alone makes this the best table ever made!
Kitpac Spike Videos
Kitpac Spike Reviews
Posted onGood with a bit of fix upThis is the first Zempire product I've purchased which hasn't been 100% brilliant as supplied.
The poles are glued to the threaded points (3 places in total) with such a weak adhesive that simply screwing the pole together makes it fall apart. I fixed by applying some Selley liquid nail to each part.
The slide hinge to make the table rigid is tightened far too tight. You'll need an allen key to loosen it so it slides in place. Even then once it is in place you'll need a mallet to release it again.
Overall this meets Zempires awesome product thinking and ingenuity but some simple misses makes it feel more like a cheap production.
Kitpac Spike Specs
- Aluminium tube
- Treated natural bamboo
- 2.15kg / 4.74lbs
- 40 x 40cm / 15.7 x 15.7in
- Spike Length: 38.5/74cm (15.2/29.1in)
- 41 x 21 x 6cm / 16.1 x 8.3 x 2.4in
- 400D polyester
Kitpac Spike Features
- 2 stage leg design The 2-stage leg design allows you to choose between a low, ground-level setting when lounging on a beach towel, or a full-height table for easy access on a camp chair.
- Adjustable height Let you use as a work station or meal prep surface during the day and lower down as a card table at night. Micro-adjustable legs ensure the table sits flat on any surface.
- Bottle opener built-in Bottle opener discreetly built into the bottom of the table top. Yes we know, this alone makes this the best table ever made!
- Carry bag included Protects your table during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized. Features a carry handle for convenience.
- Compact pack size Makes it easy to pack and light to carry around, leaving more space for other gear.
- Easy build assembly Easy build design makes it simple for all users to set up.
- Flat pack construction
- Food safe material A naturally hygienic and food-safe material makes this tabletop ideal for use as a dining table or a food preparation surface.
- Leg storage clips Built-in storage clips provide a convenient storage spot for the table legs when folded, and keep the legs from rattling when in-transit.
- Light weight Lightweight design makes it a no brainer to bring along on all your adventures.
- Natural bamboo surface Offers a hard wearing hygienic surface that is both heat and weather resistant.
- Removable table top Table top clips securely to the frame and is removable for compact storage options.
- Rust proof aluminium frame Can better withstand harsh corrosive conditions, especially important when camping beside the sea.
- Table brace Provides stability and support and locks the table into an open position.
- Weatherproof design Enables the table to better withstand the rigours of campsite use.
- Wine glass holders Edge cut-outs for holding wine glasses securely without the risk of tipping over!
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Kitpac Spike Additional Info
• Wash by hand with warm water and a soft towel or sponge.
• Do not use harsh cleaning chemicals.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
Kitpac Spike Warranty
2 YEAR TABLES & CUPBOARDS GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE table or cupboard, that's why our TABLES & CUPBOARDS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Kitpac Spike Instructions
Instructions Manual - KITPAC SPIKE