Flo KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
The easily adjustable pillow provides the perfect support no matter how tall or small.
WOODEN ARM INSERT
For comfort but of course, lets be honest, mostly style.
Reclines to any position and can be securely locked into place with locks under each arm.
Flo Detailed Features
When fully open your Flo chair is 54cm x 54cm and 52cm deep.
It sits at 113cm at back side
- Powder coated 19mm steel tube
- Padded 600D polyester
- 180kg / 400lbs maximum
- 46 x 55cm
- 47cm (front), 110cm (rear)
- 92 x 68 x 15cm
- Adjustable pillow The easily adjustable pillow provides the perfect support no matter how tall or small.
- Cup holder Convenient storage built into the chair to help you avoid losing or spilling your drink.
- Firm arms Solid arms provide a supportive brace when getting into and out of the chair.
- Flat pack construction Folds flat for compact storage.
- Foot support bar A comfortable position for your legs to rest and also offers more control over the recline position.
- Infinite recline Reclines to any position and can be securely locked into place with locks under each arm.
- Padded pillow Padded pillow section for head support and comfort.
- Padded seat For extra comfort and insulation.
- Recline locks Located under the arm rests, these locks will keep you secure in your preferred recline position.
- Rust resistant frame Can better withstand harsh corrosive conditions, especially important when camping beside the sea.
- "Single action assembly Single action fold makes set up and pack down easy. Packs away in a single action making setup and pack away effortless."
- U leg design U-Leg design is incredibly stable and supportive, spreading the users weight evenly across the frame.
- Wooden arm inserts For comfort but of course, lets be honest, mostly style.
Flo Additional Info
2 YEAR CHAIR SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE chair product, that's why our CHAIR SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this chair product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Instructions Manual - W LEG V2