Evo TL V2
NOTE: Feature image includes an Aerobase 3 connected to an Evo TL V2 using an Aerobase Evo Link L. The Evo TL V2 also has a Roof Cover attached. These additional products are not included with the tent but can be bought as additional options.
Evo TL V2 KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
ANGLED BEAM CONSTRUCTION
Multiple angles along the beam provide better headroom inside the tent, and greater rigidity, for improved wind performance.
Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
Our Multi-Room bedroom system gives you several options for adjusting bedroom/ storage areas using zip-out dividers.
SEROLINK™ FRAME SYSTEM
An attachment system that connects the frame directly to the fly. Offering increased strength and flexibility while reducing weight and bulk.
SIDE ACCESS DOORS (2)
Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
GUSSETED REAR WINDOW
Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
Evo TL V2 Videos
Evo TL V2 Reviews
Posted onFantastic tentSeasoned camper and tent owner here.
Purchased in January 2022
Used for first time for three nights at Wenderholm camp ground in Auckland. There was a pretty constant 30km/h wind coming down the estuary and the tent stood strong the entire time. Even had other air tent owners asking about it comparing it to their tent flapping in the wind.
The tent is very well constructed with reinforcing around peg straps.
Loops inside to hang things off. All base and fly straps are adjustable so you can get the tension just right no matter the terrain.
Spacious living areas fantastic for bad weather days.
We had a bestway double blow up bed in one half of the sleeping section and a single blow up on the other and it was super cosy.
Super easy to erect out of the box with included pump and pack up was a breeze.
Love this tent can’t wait to go away again
Evo TL V2 Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Evo TL is configured for extended camping trips with the family. The Multi-room inner tent offers multiple bedroom layout options to fine-tune your privacy and storage. The full head-height living area offers plenty of room inside to relax and features large 3-way windows with internal covers to control light, airflow, and privacy. The large awning area provides covered outdoor living space for eating meals and lounging and can be further enhanced by adding an optional awning wall set or Aerobase link.
VENTILATION | The Evo TL features a large range of ventilation options to help control temperature inside the tent and reduce condensation build-up. A large gusseted rear window offers protected ventilation when guyed out, or can be opened completely for maximum airflow. Large doors with mesh inner panels on each side of the living area allow airflow throughout the tent while keeping the internal space bug proof and comfortable. The High / Low ventilation system can be opened in all weather and provides essential air-circulation; reducing condensation and creating a more comfortable environment inside the tent.
MULTI ROOM CONFIGURATIONS | Our Multi-Room bedroom system offers superior flexibility in how you configure the layout of your inner bedroom pod. Zip-out bedroom dividers along with a clever multi-zip door panel gives you 3 different layout options to dial in comfort and privacy.
CONTENTS | Tent body, Double action pump (pump hose, valve adaptor, pressure release valve, pressure gauge, carry bag), Peg bag (43 x 6mm dome pegs, 3.5mm guy ropes), Repair Kit (Adhesive tube patches, zip ties), Instruction manual, 2x webbing compression straps.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES | AWNING WALL SET - Fully encloses your awning with both mesh and waterproof panels. AEROBASE LINK - Extends your outdoor living space with an additional shelter. ROOF COVER - Reduces heat inside the tent and protects the roof from UV damage and debris. GROUND SHEET - Protects the bottom of your tent and keeps the floor clean and dry, making pack up easier.
NOTE: Some optional accessories may not be available in all markets.
Evo TL V2 Specs
- 205cm / 80.7in
- 215cm / 84.6in
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 150D, 135T poly oxford
- UPF 50
- 12x12, 140gsm PE
- 75D, 270T breathable polyester
- 18.5m² / 199ft²
- 7.4m² / 79.7ft²
- 10.1m² / 109ft²
- 4.8m² / 51.7ft²
- 31.4kg / 69.2lbs
- 70 x 50 x 48cm / 27.6 x 19.7 x 18.9in
- 150D poly oxford
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Pro Series Pump
Evo TL V2 Features
- Angled beam construction Multiple angles along the beam provide better headroom inside the tent, and greater rigidity, for improved wind performance.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- SeroLink™ frame system A new attachment system that connects the frame directly to the fly. Offering increased strength and flexibility while reducing weight and bulk.
- Tunnel design Simple tunnel shape offers an aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather while reducing weight an bulk for transport and storage.
- Durable PE floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® ground sheet for additional protection.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- TPU tape seam sealed All seams are layered with an adhesive film applied to the interior in order to prevent water ingress.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Carpet attachment rings Dedicated rings in the corners of your living space securely anchor your carpet.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Tinted skylights Provide additional natural light into the tent while sealing the elements out.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Internal living area Whether you are waiting out a storm, relaxing in the evening or seeking shade from the sun, a dedicated internal living space offers the comforts of home while you are away.
- Removable inner A separate inner tent offers improved condensation management, but can be removed to maximize the internal living space when required.
- Side openings (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Rear external window covers Window cover panels allow you to control airflow and privacy as needed.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Skylight covers Provide additional natural light in the tent and awning, but can be closed with zippered internal window covers when needed.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Anchor vents Offers strong guy rope anchor points while also keeping your tent fresh and cool.
- Bedroom vents Low bedroom vents combined with upper expel vents create air circulation, reducing condensation and making the tent more comfortable.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Gusseted rear window Creates a cool shaded airflow on warm nights without compromising privacy. Can also be fully opened or closed when required.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Living area lower draft vents Strategically placed air intake vents promote air circulation, keeping your tent dry and comfortable.
- Rear airflow window Provides vital airflow into the bedroom area on warm nights while the outer cover offers extra privacy and weather protection.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- 360° fold away inner door Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with fully opening mesh panel.
- Light diffusing fabric Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
- Multi-room inner Our new Multi-Room bedroom system gives you several options for adjusting bedroom/ storage areas using zip-out dividers.
- Twin layer D doors (2) Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Zip out dividing curtain (2) Converts the rear sleeping area into 3 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
- 360° fold away main door Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Central roll back door toggles Toggle and loop anchors fitted to the middle of the 360° door allow you to open and secure your door half way when needed.
- Side access doors (2) Two large side access doors on either side of the living area enable open plan living.
- Twin layer main door The main door offers both a full mesh and solid waterproof panel for bug proof ventilation or full storm protection.
- Aerobase Evo Link Zip Full-length zippers on the front of the awning allow you to connect your tent to an Aero base Evo Link to extend your outdoor living space.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Awning wall set attachment system Add an Evo Awning Wall Set that includes both insect-proof mesh and waterproof panels to fully enclose your front awning.
- Inflatable awning A stable structure that deploys at the same time as the tent, making set up and pack away faster and easier than ever.
- Guide Straps
- Rain skirt Fabric panels attached to the bottom of the awning sides keep wind driven rain from entering the awning area.
- Awning area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the awning area.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Living area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the living area.
- Aluminium shaft Prevents the handle from twisting or bowing when pumping to higher pressures.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Front 'Y' anchor webbing Y-shaped anchor strap evenly distributes tension across the roof panel of the tent for greater stability and wind resistance.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Rear 'Y' anchor webbing Y-shaped anchor strap evenly distributes tension across the roof panel of the tent for greater stability and wind resistance.
- Rear anchor fin Evenly distributes tension from the anchor webbing straps across the roof of the tent.
- Reflective anchor webbing Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Removable anchor webbing Removeable anchor webbing straps securely anchor your tent in the wind and double as guy ropes when the gullwing awning is deployed.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Living area storage ladders (2) These pocket ladders provide easy access storage to help keep the essentials handy and help keep the tent tidy and ensures essentials are close at hand.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Extra large haul bag Oversized carry bag with compression straps, making it easier to fit back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
Evo TL V2 Additional Info
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
• Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
Evo TL V2 Warranty
3 YEAR EVO SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE Evo Series tent, that's why our EVO SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 3 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Evo TL V2 Instructions
Instructions Manual - EVO TL V2