Delta Force V2 Roof Cover
Compatible with the Delta Force V2 only.
Delta Force V2 Roof Cover Videos
Delta Force V2 Roof Cover Reviews
Delta Force V2 Roof Cover Specs
- 220gsm polycotton canvas (roof)
- 1,200mm (improves with age)
- 150D poly oxford
Delta Force V2 Roof Cover Features
- Carry bag included Protects your roof cover during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized.
- Protects tent from UV damage UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics. A ZEMPIRE® roof cover protects your tent fly and extends the life of your tent.
- Reduces condensation A second layer between your tent inner and the cold outside, reduces the temperature differential, minimizing condensation.
- Reduces temperature by up to 6c By reflecting sunlight and adding an extra layer of protection, a roof cover can reduce the internal temperature of your tent by up to 6 degrees C on a hot summer day.
- Simple to attach A simple hook an adjustable strap design makes it easy to attach and remove.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Delta Force V2 Roof Cover Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, that’s why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Delta Force V2 Roof Cover Instructions
Instructions Manual - CANVAS ROOF COVER