Posted onExcellentI bought 2 of these for my daughters 10,8 after reading the reviews and comments. Yes, they take up more space when packed away but they are really good. Not recommended for hiking but great for car camping. I am now going to purchase one for myself. So much better than the 10mm foam mats we had growing up.
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 02/05/18)
Posted onExcellentWe bought 2 x Zempire Camp mattress and join them together. Easy to set up and very comfortable to sleep on. Highly Recommend.
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 05/14/18)
Bomberpad Detailed Features
THICKNESS & R-RATING
TAPERED DESIGN - 90mm at the head and 70mm at the foot. Providing comfort where required, yet creating a smaller packsize.
R-RATING - Due to the tapered design the R-Rating varies from 11 at the thicker 90mm end to 7 at the 70mm foot.
- 7-11 (estimated, variable due to tapered design)
- 150D poly oxford with non-slip dots (base)
- Open cell foam, cross cored (internal)
- Pseudo suede
- 198cm x 76cm
- 76 x 23 x 23cm
- 75D, 190T polyester
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Carry bag included Protects your mat during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized. Features a carry handle for convenience.
- Cross cored Reduces weight, pack size, and the inflation time of the mat.
- Non slip dot base Small silicone dots on the base of the mat keep you from sliding around during the night.
- Open cell foam Open cell foam is both highly compressible and has "memory" allowing it to spring back to shape and draw in air while expanding, allowing the mat to "self-inflate".
- Repair kit included Small material patch and PU cement for minor puncture repair.
- Self inflating Allows the mat to inflate by merely opening the valve to the 'inflate' position. Some extra air may be required to get to desired firmness.
- Tapered foam 90mm at the head and 70mm at the foot. Providing comfort where required while creating a smaller pack size.
2 YEAR SLEEPING SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE sleeping product, that's why our SLEEPING SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)