Atom KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
FLY ONLY PITCH
When seeking the lightest and most compact set-up, leave your inner tent at home and pitch your tent fly itself with optional footprint.
Interconnected pole line connected through hub joints increasing internal space and frame stability.
SINGLE POLE DESIGN
All pole sections are connected by shock cord keeping everything simple and together, meaning you are less likely to leave a pole behind!
PU TAPE SEAM SEAL
All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
ALL WEATHER ACCESS
Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
BROW POLE VESTIBULE EXTENSION
An extra horizontal pole section offers increased headroom and internal space.
Atom Detailed Features
LAYOUT | A very roomy single person tent with plenty of room to sit up and move around in. The brow pole not only increases both the internal volume and headroom of the tent but also increases the usable space for the front vestibule. This creates vital protected space for your gear in poor weather.
VENTILATION | The Atom features ventilation options to help control temperature inside the tent and reduce condensation build-up. The double-layer design provides a separation between the mesh inner tent and waterproof rain fly, minimizing internal condensation. The front door can be rolled back and secured either halfway or fully to provide essential air-circulation; reducing condensation and creating a more comfortable environment inside the tent. On clear nights, you can remove the fly completely for maximum airflow and still be protected from biting insects.
CONTENTS | Tent body, Rain Fly, Aluminium Pole set, Peg bag (10 x Aluminium tri pegs, 3mm guy ropes, Fly-only pitching strap), Instruction manual, Pole repair sleeve, 2x webbing compression straps.
FLY ONLY PITCH | It is possible to set up your Atom in a "fly-only" configuration when paired with an optional Atom Footprint. This is a great option to save weight and bulk on fast and light missions, or in seasons where insects are not a concern.
NOTE: Footprints may not be available in all markets.
- 96.0cm / 37.8in
- 103cm / 40.6in
- 7001 aluminium (8.5mm)
- 75D, 210T ripstop polyester
- UPF 50
- 150D poly oxford
- 40D, 40g/m mesh
- 1.80m² / 19.4ft²
- 1.80m² / 19.4ft²
- 0.65m² / 7.00ft²
- 1.86kg / 4.10lbs (with all components)
- 1.63kg / 3.60lbs (includes fly, inner, poles & 4 pegs only)
- 50 x 13 x 13cm / 18.9 x 5.1 x 5.1in
- 150D poly oxford
- 75D, 210T ripstop polyester
- Pole Repair Splint
- "Fly-Only" Guide Strap
- Brow pole vestibule extension An extra horizontal pole section offers increased headroom and internal space.
- Hook on frame Durable clips link your inner tent directly to the frame, offering a solid structure for the outer fly to attach to.
- Single pole design All pole sections are connected by shock cord keeping everything simple and together, meaning you are less likely to leave a pole behind!
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Heavy duty poly oxford floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for protection when pitching on rough ground. Add a ZEMPIRE® footprint for additional protection.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Ripstop Crosshatch pattern of reinforced yarn woven into the fabric prevent the fabric from tearing or damage spreading. Offering excellent strength at a minimal weight.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Clip on attachment Simpler and more durable than pole sleeves, these sturdy plastic clips attach the inner tent securely to the frame.
- Fly alignment colour webbing Hi-vis coloured webbing loops make it easy to determine which is the front end of your fly sheet.
- Removable fly sheet A separate fly sheet reduces condensation in the inner tent and can be removed for maximum ventilation on hot summer nights.
- Tension webbing Adjustable straps at each peg point allow you to easily tighten and fine tune the tension of your rain fly.
- Velcro attachments For additional strength and security, velcro straps anchor the fly to the frame at key points, including guy rope anchor points.
- Fly only (with optional footprint) When going as light as possible, or if insects are not an issue, swap your inner tent for a ZEMPIRE® footprint and enjoy the reduced weight and pack size.
- 360° fold away inner door Allows the entire door to be unzipped and folded neatly into a corner pocket, with fully opening mesh panel.
- Anti-draft tub floor The waterproof floor extents up the sides of the tent to keep pooling water or driving rain out of the tent.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Fully enclosed awning A comfortable living space completely protected from insects and the weather.
- Protected wet / dry area A vital protected space to keep your gear dry and safe in wet weather.
- Roll up awning door The awning door panel rolls open door a large unrestricted front entrance.
- Lantern hanging ring A plastic ring at the peak provides a secure attachment point for a lantern inside the tent.
- Cord peg points To minimize weight and pack size, strong cord loops create a secure anchor point for your pegs.
- Elastic pegging loops Elastic peg loops flex in the wind, reducing stress on the rain fly.
- 3mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Cam lock sliders Simple friction slider for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Velcro guy to frame attachment For additional strength and security, velcro straps anchor the fly to the frame at key points, including guy rope anchor points.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Integrated storage pockets Added corner storage pockets to hold extra camping gear.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
Atom Additional Info
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
• Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
3 Year ADVENTURE SERIES GUARANTEE All our ADVENTURE SERIES tents come with a guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, at their discretion should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 3 years from the date of sale.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Instructions Manual - ATOM