POLE CANVAS SERIES0190106-00000
Atlas KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
FULL LENGTH WINDOWS
Can withstand the harsh corrosive conditions for the life of the tent, especially important when camping beside the sea
GOLD PASSIVATED POLES
Can withstand harsh corrosive conditions for the life of the tent, especially important when camping near the sea
CONTINUOUS POLE SLEEVES
Speeds up the pitching process and evenly distributes tension creating a stronger tent
Our strongest and most durable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation
NO DRIP POLE SOCKS
A clever overlapping rain sock prevents rain from running down the poles and entering the awning
Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
Atlas Detailed Features
LAYOUT | The Atlas floor plan is a simple single-room design. Large full-length windows on each side allow you to control privacy and airflow from inside the tent. The front window is protected from the rain so it can remain open in all weather. The full head height and generous floor size makes it comfortable for 4 people with plenty of room for two queen airbeds.
VENTILATION | The Atlas is constructed from durable and breathable Poly Cotton Canvas. This canvas creates an environment that is cooler during the day and warmer at night than polyester fabrics. To further increase air circulation throughout your tent, the Atlas features a large number of ventilation options. All windows in the tent can be opened from the inside, allowing complete control over privacy and ventilation from within the tent. The front window is protected from the rain so it can remain open in all weather.
CONTENTS | Tent body, Pole frame sections, Peg bag (4x 11mm Crinkle cut pegs, 24x 8mm Crinkle cut pegs, 5mm guy ropes), Repair Kit (Fabric patches), Instruction manual, 2x webbing compression straps
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES | CANVALITE SUNROOM - Encloses the front awning area for extra indoor living space and weather protection. ROOF COVER - Reduces heat inside the tent and protects the roof from UV damage and debris. GROUND SHEET - Protects the bottom of your tent and keeps the floor clean and dry, making pack up easier. DIVIDING CURTAIN - Divides the rear bedroom into 2 separate spaces.
NOTE: Some optional accessories may not be available in all markets.
- 210cm / 82.7in
- 210cm / 82.7in
- Gold passivated steel
- 220/340gsm polycotton canvas (walls)
- 340gsm polycotton canvas (roof)
- 1,200mm (improves with age)
- UPF 50
- 14x14, 220gsm PE
- 7.70m² / 82.9ft²
- 7.70m² / 82.9ft²
- 7.00m² / 75.3ft²
- TENT = 18.4kg, POLES = 18.5kg / TENT = 40.6lbs POLES = 40.8lbs
- TENT = 94 x 37 x 31cm, POLES = 131 x 30 x 18cm / TENT = 37 x 14.6 x 12.2in, POLES = 51.6 x 11.8 x 7.1in
- 14x14, 220gsm PE
- Repair Patches
- Witch Hats
- Rubber Pole Supports
- Cabin design Angled frame components offer spacious interiors and excellent headroom across the entire tent.
- Colour coded poles Poles are colour coordinated with their webbing end fittings, making it simple to find where each pole belongs.
- Continuous pole sleeves Speeds up the pitching process and evenly distributes tension creating a stronger tent.
- External frame Exoskeleton frame for ease of set up while keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Flip lock height adjustment Flip locks allow you to easily adjust the height of your frame and fine tune your pitch.
- Gold passivated poles Can withstand harsh corrosive conditions for the life of the tent, especially important when camping near the sea.
- Tunnel design Simple tunnel shape offers an aerodynamic shape for stability in windy weather while reducing weight an bulk for transport and storage.
- Breathable polycotton canvas Our strongest and most durable fabric, keeps you cool when hot and warm when cool. The cotton fibre also prevents condensation.
- Durable 220gsm floor Provides a hard-wearing floor surface for total protection when pitching on rough ground.
- Lap felled seams Lap felled seams create a strong and attractive seam connection without the need for seam sealing.
- Natural fibre blend Cotton fibres swell when wet, sealing out the weather without the need for waterproof treatments or coatings, offering natural weather protection while maximizing breathability and comfort.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- 340gsm strength panels We have used a thicker and stronger canvas fabric in key areas for additional strength and weather performance.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Extended awning Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- 3 way windows Internally controlled windows that can be closed for privacy, partially opened with a skylight for extra light, or fully opened with mesh for maximum airflow.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Fibre coated mesh Canvas tents are built to last, so all components need to stand the test of time. Fibre coated mesh offers the best balance of lightweight ventilation and durability.
- Full length windows Allows total control over airflow and privacy. Provides maximum bug proof ventilation on hot days and a secure, weathertight seal in bad weather.
- Side zipped internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Large mesh windows Provide vital airflow across the tent on warm days, while inner covers provide privacy and weather protection as needed.
- Side to side airflow Ventilation points on either side of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Direct window access Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Dividing curtain attachments Creates private rooms with their own entry/exit when in place and an open plan space when removed.
- D door Large zippered doors that can be easily rolled away and secured with a toggle and loop.
- Door locks A simple strap and clip on the inside of your tent attaches to the door zipper slider and "locks" your door closed for safety and security.
- All weather access Vital covered space to remove wet weather gear or brush off the dirt or sand prior to entering the internal sleeping area.
- Anti pool design A cleverly designed awning pole structure prevents water from pooling on the awning fly.
- Awning poles included Extra poles included that allow you to set up your awning door as an additional sun shade.
- Awning valance panels Valance panels anchor the front corners of your awning and provide an attachment point for the optional sunroom.
- Clothesline attachment rings Internal rigging points are provided to hang clotheslines and other accessories in the awning area.
- Gold passivated awning poles Can withstand harsh corrosive conditions for the life of the tent, especially important when camping near the sea.
- No drip pole socks A clever overlapping rain sock prevents rain from running down the poles and entering the awning.
- Velcro sunroom attachment A Sunroom attachment attaches with velcro, fully enclosing your front awning area to extend your indoor living space, available as an optional accessory.
- Bedroom area LRS A combination of power cord access, velcro rigging straps and lantern webbing loop allows you to supply power to and neatly organize your electronics and lighting in the bedroom area.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- 5mm 100% polyester cord Super strong 5mm Guy ropes provide sturdy anchoring for your canvas tent with minimal stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Reflective guy ropes Reflective strips woven into the anchor webbing and guy ropes to ensure safety when approaching your tent in the dark.
- Safety bright glow Highly visible colour makes the guy ropes easier to see, preventing trips and snags.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.
- No jingle cord pullers Cord zip pullers minimize noise compared to metal pullers that jingle in the wind.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- PE haul bag 220gsm PE keeps the contents protected and dry in transit.
- Split bags for lower carry weight Separate carry bags for awning and main tent body, allowing flexibility to leave the awning at home when it is not needed, or to divide the weight, making hauling easier.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Atlas Additional Info
• Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
• Never pack your tent away wet. If you must take your tent down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
• Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
5 YEAR CANVAS SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent, that's why our CANVAS SERIES tents come with a reliable guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this tent, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 5 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Instructions Manual - ATLAS