Aerodome I Pro Roof Cover
Compatible with the Aerodome I Pro V1 & Aerodome I Pro V2. (Not compatible with Aerobase Pro Links)
Aerodome I Pro Roof Cover KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
SIMPLE TO ATTACH
A simple hook an adjustable strap design makes it easy to attach and remove.
REDUCES TEMPERATURE BY UP TO 6C
By reflecting sunlight and adding an extra layer of protection, a roof cover can reduce the internal temperature of your tent by up to 6 degrees C on a hot summer day.
HEAT SHIELD SILVER COATING
Silver coating applied to the roof cover reflects light and heat, keeping the inside of your tent cooler during hot summer days.
Aerodome I Pro Roof Cover Videos
Aerodome I Pro Roof Cover Reviews
Aerodome I Pro Roof Cover Specs
- 150D, 130T poly oxford
- Heat shield roof lining
- UPF 50
- 1.45kg / 3.20lbs
- 48 x 11 x 11cm / 18.9 x 4.3 x 4.3in
- 150D poly oxford
- Aerodome I Pro (Not compatible with Aerobase Pro Links)
Aerodome I Pro Roof Cover Features
- Carry bag included Protects your roof cover during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized.
- Heat shield silver coating Silver coating applied to the roof cover reflects light and heat, keeping the inside of your tent cooler during hot summer days.
- Reduces condensation A second layer between your tent inner and the cold outside, reduces the temperature differential, minimizing condensation.
- Reduces temperature by up to 6c By reflecting sunlight and adding an extra layer of protection, a roof cover can reduce the internal temperature of your tent by up to 6 degrees C on a hot summer day.
- Simple to attach A simple hook an adjustable strap design makes it easy to attach and remove.
- Webbing adjustment to prevent flapping Adjustable webbing straps make it easy to tighten and refine the fit of the roof cover, preventing flapping in the wind.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Aerodome I Pro Roof Cover Additional Info
• Never pack your roof cover away wet. If you must pack away when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your roof cover, wash off with warm water and a soft towel or brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• In very windy conditions, your roof cover should be removed to prevent damage.
• Always remove your roof cover from your tent before packing away your tent.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
Aerodome I Pro Roof Cover Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, that’s why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aerodome I Pro Roof Cover Instructions
Instructions Manual - PRO SERIES ROOF COVER