Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
INCLUDED DELUXE WALL
Zip on wall as a windbreak or to enclose your shelter. Features a large internally controlled window with both solid and mesh options.
ZIP ON WALL ATTACHMENTS
A secure and protected attachment point for either a wall, connector or link.
UPPER EXPEL VENTS
Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
STABILISING BROW POLES
Prevents the tent from twisting, provides additional stability in the wind, and also increases internal headroom.
Hi-vis webbing strap with quick release buckle provides a secure attachment point for a lantern inside the awning.
INFLATABLE AIR FRAME
More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Videos
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Reviews
Posted onExcellentAs others have said poor instructions let down a great product. Watching the video again it looks like the poles are fitted prior to inflation? Perhaps someone can confirm.
I am delighted to advise we have just produced a pitch video for the Aerobase Shelters and will be uploading this hopefully today to the website. It clearly shows the pitch process and we always put the poles in after inflation, the first one pole is the most difficult but once in the subsequent poles are easy and can be done by one person. - TEAM ZEMPIRE
Posted onGreat shadeGreat shade and easy set up once I figured hot to put the poles in, maybe more instructions detailed would of been great. Plenty of room and would recommend to anyone
Hi Brent, thanks for the review. Sorry about the lack of detail in the exisiting instructions. We are working on updated instructions for the Aerobase series including detailed online pitching videos to help future customers.
Posted onAwesome shelterIt takes me around 20 minutes to put up by myself, - starting from lifting the bag out of my vehicle. It is an easy 20 minutes and not at all fiddle. Stood up to storm conditions overnight camping at the beach. There is lots of innovative detail in the design (e.g. tabs on pole pockets). I was dissapointed in the online info and erection video onsite. We have a 12v auto inflation pump which makes blowing up very easy. It would be great to have some decent pegs supplied so I didn’t have to buy some decent sized ones. I can recommend the shelter to anyone wanting a hassle free shelter.
Posted onKept coming down?We purchased our shelter on Jan 3rd 2019 and used it that weekend to go camping. Pump connectors kept coming out making it a two-person job to inflate as one needed to hold the pump to the shelter. Deflated overnight and once during the day. What are we doing wrong? However, if this is something we are doing wrong and it stays up then it is a great shelter.
Hi Barb..... something is absolutely not quite right as neither of these things should be happening. Happy to help you with this so please contact us on [email protected] with some photos of your valve if possible and let's get it sorted.... Team Zempire
Posted onZempire aerobase 3 instructionsInstructions manual is very vague and the video on your site is very misleading, poor effort
- Hi Jack, sorry to hear your Aerobase shelter was not as easy to use as you expected. We are working on a full pitch video for the website rather than just an inflation video as currently shown. We will also pass your feedback regarding the instructions onto our product team so they can review and look to improve. Hope the shelter performs well once up. - Zempire
Posted onAwesome TentI am absolutely stoked with our shelter, easy to put up, great features like half mesh walls, strong and awesome quality. Would happily sleep inside it too and purchase it again.
Posted onGreat productTook a while to learn how to put it up. Once we learned what to do it's so easy for just one person to put it up. Certainly a great purchase.
Posted onBest shelter we've ever boughtWe camp in NZ over the summer, and two years ago after a cyclone destroyed the poles of our old shelter, I went looking for a replacement. I scoured the internet to find the perfect shelter and discovered this model. Having used it now over approximately eight trips, combined about 30 days of camping in the sun, rains and wind, I've got to say it's the best camping purchase I've made so far. It holds up phenomenally well in the winds, it's super easy to set up and pack down, and the bag has plenty of room. We bought the additional walls and the groundsheet which are amazing, and on trips where it's just me and my wife, we quite often leave the tent at home and just sleep in the shelter. It's the lightest shelter I've owned, the easiest to pack into the back of a vehicle as it's so small when in its bag, and I haven't noticed any fading or damage from the sun even after all of our trips over the last two summers. I did have an initial problem with some glue coming apart from the seams after our first trip, but Zempire immediately replaced it with a brand new one and have had no issues since. It is super easy to set up, the pump can be used for air beds too so that saves bringing an additional one. We are looking to upgrade our tent this summer, and will definitely be looking at an aero range from Zempire for the replacement.
Posted onBest shelter EverWe have gone through a few shelters in our camping adventures due to wind conditions and damage.
I’m happy to say the after camping with our new Aerobase shelter and with high winds we came out with no damage and it lived up to all the hype.
Have recommended to multiple people at camp site as they were also impressed.
Awesome product. Next will upgrade the tent to match.
Posted onSturdy ShelterWe have yet to use this shelter in the wind yet - which is our main reason for getting this model, but so far, this present as very sturdy.
after erecting, we pushed on the sides to get a feel for how much pressure it would be able to withstand - seems like would be a lot, but true test will be nature and will have to wait for that test to see how it goes.
Shelter much smaller than our previous - but prefer the smaller size to a flimsy shelter.
Love that the wall is both solid and flyscreen unlike most other shelters where you have different walls for each purpose and have to move them around depending on what you want in each spot at different times of the day.
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 01/26/17)
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Detailed Features
LAYOUT | Measuring 3.5 x 3.5m, the internal space is expansive within your shelter and the dome crossover inflatable poles create a peak height of 2.5m.
The Aerobase features a combination of Inflatable and Fibreglass frame sections. The Central inflatable section reduces the time to pitch and allows the shelter to be pitched with one person. It also provides a number of other benefits.
NO POLES TO BREAK
Inflatable frames are incredibly rigid but will bend in during very high winds, eliminating the chance of pole damage
The shelter can be instantly dropped by opening the inflation valve. No need to pull off the canopy as with traditional shelter designs.
SMALL PACKED SIZE
The inflatable pole sections can be packed into a small carry bag. The pack size of the Aerobase is approximately half the size of an equivalent steel frame shelter.
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Specs
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- Fibreglass 11.0mm
- 150D poly oxford (walls)
- 300D poly oxford (roof)
- 300D poly oxford
- 600D poly oxford
- Double Action Pump
- Emergency Repair Kit
- Additional Deluxe Side Walls
- Aerobase Link
- Ground Sheet Protector
- Hurricane Pump
- Roof Cover
- Supercell Pump
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Features
- Dome design Dome tents are a simple, classic design that resists wind and weather effectively, leveraging maximum performance from lightweight components.
- Double seal boston valve The outer threaded cap exposes a one-way valve for inflation, along with a secondary master thread that opens fully for deflation.
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Guide straps Durable webbing guides ensure that the awning is square when pitched.
- Inflatable air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Semi - geodesic Prevents the tent from twisting and provides additional stability in the wind and also increases internal headroom.
- Single point inflation Allows the entire tent, including the awning, to be inflated from one point speeding up the process and increasing stability.
- Stabilising Brow Poles Prevents the tent from twisting, provides additional stability in the wind, and also increases internal headroom.
- Welded cross tube The centre cross legs are joined, creating a stable structure that inflates from a single point.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- Heavy duty 300D canopy UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so we chose a heavy duty 300D Poly oxford for the canopy to ensure a long service life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Integrated air frame More durable and stable than traditional pole systems. Inflatable frames are fast to set up and even faster to pack away.
- Vertical side walls Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Full head height A full head height interior allows you to walk around comfortably inside your tent.
- Adjusted internally Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Bug proof mesh Bug proof mesh windows keep out biting insects while promoting excellent airflow and ventilation.
- Fully enclosed internal window covers Internal window covers mean that you can close your windows without needing to go outside in the rain, or open windows for extra light without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Waterproof window covers Internal waterproof window panels reliably seal out wind and wet weather.
- Upper expel vents Upper vents allow warm humid air to escape, minimising condensation build-up.
- Guide Straps
- Awning area lantern attachment Hi-vis webbing strap with quick release buckle provides a secure attachment point for a lantern inside the awning.
- Awning area power cord rigging Velcro loops built into the fly are perfect for managing power cords or strip lighting, keeping your awning area organized.
- Carry bag included Protects your pump during transport and storage.
- Double action Inflates on both the up and down strokes for quicker and more efficient inflation.
- Pressure gauge A pressure gauge ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time.
- Pressure release valve A pressure release valve ensures you pump to the correct pressure every time, releasing pressure when you reach maximum pressure.
- Adjustable peg loops Corner peg points are adjustable to fine tune tension across the groundsheet, while steel rings minimise abrasion across the webbing.
- Moulded D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Webbing peg points Strong and durable webbing creates a secure anchor point for the life of the tent.
- 3.5mm polyester cord Strong and lightweight 3.5mm cord provides sturdy anchoring for your tent with minimal bulk and stretch.
- Aluminium tri sliders Simple and attractive solution for adjusting guy ropes.
- Low stretch A durable polyester core provides minimal stretch for a taught pitch and sturdy anchoring in windy weather.
- Triple point guy rope connection Corner guy ropes are secured to the shelter at three separate points, spreading out the tension and creating a more stable anchor system.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your door zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Two way zipper heads Two way zipper heads give you the flexibility to open the zip from either end.
- Integrated storage pockets Added corner storage pockets to hold extra camping gear.
- Dual zipper entry The double zip and door toggles offer flexible entry/exit configurations and allow you to dial in ventilation as needed.
- Internal window covers Offer complete control over privacy and airflow from within the sunroom area.
- Mesh window Mesh window panel with internally cover allows you to control privacy and airflow from inside.
- Vertical Vertical side walls allow for maximum interior volume and full head height across the floor plan.
- Zip on wall attachment Zip on walls for stronger and easier connection.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Gusseted carry bag Gusseted section with compression straps expands, making it easier to fit everything back into the bag for transport and storage.
- Instruction window sleeve A clear PVC window pocket inside the carry bag houses the pitching instructions for protection during wet-weather camp set-ups.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Warranty
2 YEAR SHELTER SERIES GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE shelter, thats why our SHELTER SERIES come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this shelter, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aerobase 3 + 1 Wall Instructions
Instructions Manual - AEROBASE 3