Aerobase 2 Connector
LINKS AND CONNECTORS0196514-00000
Connects 2x Aerobase 2, does not connect different sized shelters. Imagery is an example of a connection using Aerobase 3 shelters.
Aerobase 2 Connector KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
TWIN RESIN ZIPPERS
Resin is both highly durable and flexible making it s reliable choice for zippers used in outdoor products.
CREATES WEATHERTIGHT SEAL
Stay out of the sun and weather when moving between shelters.
PU TAPE SEAM SEAL
All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
Aerobase 2 Connector Specs
- 150D, 130T poly oxford
- UPF 50
- 472g / 1.04lbs
- 19 x 13 x 13cm / 7.5 x 5.1 x 5.1in
- 150D poly oxford
- Aerobase 2
Aerobase 2 Connector Features
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Twin resin zippers Resin is both highly durable and flexible making it s reliable choice for zippers used in outdoor products.
- Creates weathertight seal Stay out of the sun and weather when moving between shelters.
- Does not connect different size shelters Connects 2 shelters of the same size only. Will not connect two different sized shelters.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
Aerobase 2 Connector Additional Info
• Never pack your tent accessory away wet. If you must pack away when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
• If mildew does form on your tent accessory, wash off with warm water and a soft towel or brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
• Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
Aerobase 2 Connector Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, thats why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Aerobase 2 Connector Instructions
Instructions Manual - AEROBASE CONNECTOR