Aero TXL Dura-Lite Roof Cover
Compatible with the Aero TXL Dura & Aero TXL Lite.
Aero TXL Dura-Lite Roof Cover Videos
Aero TXL Dura-Lite Roof Cover Reviews
Aero TXL Dura-Lite Roof Cover Specs
- 150D, 130T poly oxford
- Heat shield silver coating
- 150D poly oxford
Aero TXL Dura-Lite Roof Cover Features
- Carry bag included Protects your roof cover during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized.
- Heat shield silver coating Silver coating applied to the roof cover reflects light and heat, keeping the inside of your tent cooler during hot summer days.
- Protects tent from UV damage UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics. A ZEMPIRE® roof cover protects your tent fly and extends the life of your tent.
- Reduces condensation A second layer between your tent inner and the cold outside, reduces the temperature differential, minimizing condensation.
- Reduces temperature by up to 6c By reflecting sunlight and adding an extra layer of protection, a roof cover can reduce the internal temperature of your tent by up to 6 degrees C on a hot summer day.
- Simple to attach A simple hook an adjustable strap design makes it easy to attach and remove.
- Webbing adjustment to prevent flapping Adjustable webbing straps make it easy to tighten and refine the fit of the roof cover, preventing flapping in the wind.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Aero TXL Dura-Lite Roof Cover Warranty
2 YEAR TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS GUARANTEE We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE tent and shelter add-on, that’s why our TENT & SHELTER ADD-ONS come with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)