Aero TL Dura-Lite Roof Cover
Compatible with the Aero TL Dura & Aero TL Lite.
Aero TL Dura-Lite Roof Cover Videos
Aero TL Dura-Lite Roof Cover Reviews
Aero TL Dura-Lite Roof Cover Specs
- 150D, 130T poly oxford
- Heat shield silver coating
- 150D poly oxford
Aero TL Dura-Lite Roof Cover Features
- Carry bag included Protects your roof cover during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized.
- Heat shield silver coating Silver coating applied to the roof cover reflects light and heat, keeping the inside of your tent cooler during hot summer days.
- Protects tent from UV damage UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics. A ZEMPIRE® roof cover protects your tent fly and extends the life of your tent.
- Reduces condensation A second layer between your tent inner and the cold outside, reduces the temperature differential, minimizing condensation.
- Reduces temperature by up to 6c By reflecting sunlight and adding an extra layer of protection, a roof cover can reduce the internal temperature of your tent by up to 6 degrees C on a hot summer day.
- Simple to attach A simple hook an adjustable strap design makes it easy to attach and remove.
- Webbing adjustment to prevent flapping Adjustable webbing straps make it easy to tighten and refine the fit of the roof cover, preventing flapping in the wind.
- Draw string stuff sack Carry bag is closed securely using a draw strong and toggle.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
Aero TL Dura-Lite Roof Cover Warranty
1 YEAR ACCESSORY SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE accessories, that's why our ACCESSORY SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this accessory, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 1 year from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)