Inflatable Awning extension for the previous Aerodome III Classic, Aerodome II Classic & Aerodome I Classic only
NOTE: 2015/16 models onwards but NOT compatible with the current Pro Series
Aero Awning Reviews
Aero Awning Detailed Features
Inflatable Awning extension for the previous Aerodome III Classic, Aerodome II Classic & Aerodome I Classic only. NOTE: 2015/16 models onwards but NOT compatible with the current Pro Series.
Aero Awning Specs
- Inflatable airsystem tubes
- 150D, 130T poly oxford
- 14x14, 220gsm PE
Aero Awning Features
- External inflation points Inflation valve conveniently located for fast set-up without the need to open your tent, keeping the interior dry and protected during pitch and pack away.
- Fire retardant treatment Treatments that help prevent or slow the spread of a flame across the fabric. Do not use open flames or stoves inside or near the tent.
- PU tape seam seal All seams in the rain fly are taped to eliminate leak points from the stitching holes, ensuring your tent is ready for any weather.
- Torrential rain tested Our tents are used all across the world, including the wet and windy environments of New Zealand and the UK. So we design and test them to survive heavy rainfall.
- UV treatment UV light can be highly destructive to tent and shelter fabrics, so all fabrics include a UV treatment to help extend their life. Add a ZEMPIRE® roof cover for additional protection.
- Sewn in ground sheet The durable groundsheet is sewn directly to the waterproof rainfly for complete storm protection, preventing wind driven rain from entering the tent.
- Full front opening Creates a seamless connection between the internal and awning areas of the tent for unrestricted access and views.
- Tinted PVC Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
- Front to rear airflow Ventilation points at the front and rear of the tent allow for a cross breeze when open.
- Steel D ring peg points Sturdy moulded rings added to key peg loops to reduce wear on the webbing.
- Anti grit reversed The flat side of the zip is turned outward to prevent salt, sand and other contaminants from accumulating in the zipper teeth.