2 Burner Deluxe & Grill
2 Burner Deluxe & Grill KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
A simple to use push button ignitor for each burner head
MICRO GAS FLOW ADJUSTMENT
Enables each burner to adjust from full power down to a simmer independently
INTERCONNECTING WIND SHIELDS
Provides all-around wind protection for both burners keeping temperatures consistent
2 Burner Deluxe & Grill Reviews
Posted onGreat price and pretty well madeReally happy with this cooker so far. It’s been great using it daily on the road for 2 weeks. It’s very windproof, it can pump out a lot of gas to boil water quickly, and you can turn it down quite low for a slow simmer.
The grill works pretty well, it’s a little uneven, so you need to rotate often, but it does the job.
It’s very lightweight too.
Things I’d like to see - a little cover for the grill vent on the top, just in case you spill food, it doesn’t fall onto the gauze.
Also the gap in the burner stand is a little too large to hold a small coffee percolator, it falls between them.
Posted onAmazing value, brilliant performance!The built quality on this stove was just so much better than others we had checked out costing almost 2x as much, furthermore, the heat it generates is brilliant, so much better than most... Ohh and this one has the grill! Brilliant.!!
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 12/12/17)
Posted onGreat stove - does what it should!I did a lot of research on stoves and wanted something with a few features but without spending too much. Build quality: I think it is on par with other popular stoves; not amazing but fair for the price. It is pretty light-weight and if it was made of more durable materials it might be heavier. Boiling 1 litre water: water temp 23c, outdoor ambient temp 22c, light wind, 4 mins to boil on highest setting (Jetboil - 3mins, 15secs as a rough comparison). Cooking 6 sausages: In a ceramic Campfire frypan, took 17 mins, turning every 3 mins on the lowest setting - this is the same as on our domestic Smeg stove.
Other notes: Grill is not fancy in its design but works well - I could see uneven ground being annoying as someone else brought up. A cheap silicone mat underneath would work. Gas tubing length was fine to reach from stove to a 2 kilo Gasmate canister on the ground from the height of an ordinary camp table. No other connections required for the Gasmate canister - easy to connect out of the box.
I agree with other reviewers that the dials are dedicated mostly to the high setting. However, having worked for an appliance company, getting the gradation and variance of dials to be highly accurate costs $$$ so that is one of the compromises with this stove. You do get super fast boiling time and that is why I chose this stove because who wants to wait around for a cup of coffee. All in all, good purchase, time will tell whether it lasts beyond warranty well (as it should).
(Original review posted on Snowys.com.au 10/05/18)
2 Burner Deluxe & Grill Detailed Features
2 Burner Deluxe & Grill Specs
- 2 x 12000 BTU
- 1x 6000 BTU (grill)
- Push button piezo
- 3/8" companion
- Universal LPG
- Powder coated pressed steel
- 50 x 30cm (cooking surface)
- 54 x 34 x 17cm
2 Burner Deluxe & Grill Features
- Brass valve Brass fitting for attaching the cooker hose is highly corrosion resistant.
- Connection hose included A 1.2m connection comes included with the stove so it is ready to use out of the box. Just add a gas cylinder!
- Fold down lid Folds closed, keeping the cooker contents secure and locked into place side two side spring clips.
- High power burners Produces up to 12000BTUs of heat, meaning less time cooking and more time camping.
- Individual controls Each burner has a dedicated knob allowing the flame to be controlled independently.
- Lid locks Locks folded stove closed with contents safely inside for transport and storage.
- Micro flame adjustment Enables each burner to adjust from full power down to a simmer independently.
- Powerful lower grill Lets you grill your cheese toasties or steak while still using the two upper burners.
- Push button piezo ignition A simple to use push button ignitor for each burner head.
- Stainless steel drip tray A durable and easy to clean surface that prevents spills from dripping into the cooker base.
- Toaster/ grill tray included A lower grill tray with handle are included with the stove for easy grilling and toasting.
- Twin burner heads Allows you the flexibility to prepare multiple dishes at the same time.
- Wrap around wind shields Provides all-round wind protection for both burners keeping temperatures consistent.
2 Burner Deluxe & Grill Warranty
3 YEAR STOVE GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE stoves, that's why our STOVE SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 3 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
2 Burner Deluxe & Grill Instructions
Instructions Manual - 2 BURNER DELUXE & GRILL